/vtcl, Visual Tcl/Tk application development environment
1.6.0nb8, Package name:
vtcl-1.6.0nb8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Visual Tcl is a freely-available, high-quality application development
environment for UNIX, Windows, Macintosh and AS400 platforms. Visual Tcl is
written entirely in Tcl/Tk and generates pure Tcl/Tk code. This makes
porting your Visual Tcl applications either unnecessary or trivial. Visual
Tcl is covered by the GNU General Public License.
- 100% pure Tcl/Tk. No external libraries required.
- Extensible widget and geometry manager support.
- Create compound widgets and widget libraries.
- GUI interface for most aspects of Tcl/Tk development.
- Support for user images and fonts in your project.
- Imports pre-existing Tcl/Tk code.
- Built-in support for widget toolkits including: [incr Widgets], BLT, TkTable
- Visual Tcl features new ready-to-use widgets: combo box, multicolumn
listbox, progress bar
- Predefined compounds available including scrolled text, scrolled listbox,
scrolled canvas, horizontal and vertical splitters
- Exports Tclets which run in Netscape/MSIE.
- Support for freewrap. Generate binaries for Windows or Linux.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-01-11) Updated to version: vtcl-1.6.0nb8
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: vtcl-1.6.0nb7
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: vtcl-1.6.0nb6
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: vtcl-1.6.0nb5
- (2012-08-22) Updated to version: vtcl-1.6.0nb4
- (2010-03-11) Updated to version: vtcl-1.6.0nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-01-11 15:42:06 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (106) |
Revbump after updating tcl/tk.
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-08-22 01:49:27 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for tcl and tk upgrade to 8.5.12
| 2010-03-11 07:42:45 by S.P.Zeidler | Files touched by this commit (2) |
remove option to build with an older version of dependency as that
older dependency (tk83) is no longer around.