/bvi, Vi-like editor for binary files
1.4.0, Package name:
bvi-1.4.0, Maintainer: tsutsui
BVI - A vi-like editor for binary files.
This editor for binary files was written by Gerhard Buergmann
and is distributed under the GPL (GNU Public License).
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-20) Updated to version: bvi-1.4.0
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: bvi-1.3.2nb3
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: bvi-1.3.2nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version bvi-1.3.2nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-19 18:55:28 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update bvi to 1.4.0.
bvi 1.4.0 - stable release
* Minor fixes
* Ubuntu bug #252604 fixed
* set scroll fixed
* adding ASCII_DEL 0x7f for backspace
* b B w W commands behave equally now (SF bug #5)
* .bvirc empty line bug fixed (SF bug #6)
* g-command bug fixed (SF bug #7)
* several minor fixes
* ~ - bug fixed (by elo3456)
* debian bug #469704 fixed (bmore)
* debian bug #715687 fixed (bmore)
* red hat bug #925119 fixed
* Highlighting of search results
* Large File Support added
* Binary representation of current byte in status line added
* command line options renamed for compability with hexdump
* Offset handling fixed (Bug item #3036881)
* noshowmode: fix length of statusline
* bmore: 'b' bug fixed
* ';' bug fixed
* ZZ write bug fixed (ZZ ignores readonly)
* Buffer overflow if terminal > 255 columns fixed
* configure fixed
* ncurses with tinfo fixed
| 2015-11-03 04:32:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for editors category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2013-10-10 10:56:34 by Alan Barrett | Files touched by this commit (1) |
bvi calls tgetstr(), so it needs to link against libtermcap.
Don't assume that linking against libcurses will be sufficient.
| 2012-10-03 13:43:48 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (150) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2006-09-03 02:56:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Reset maintainer for people who lost their commit bit.