/emacs-snapshot, GNU editing macros (development version)
22.214.171.1245071614nb14, Package name:
emacs25-126.96.36.1995071614nb14, Maintainer: minskim
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable editor textand more. At its
core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp
programming language with extensions to support text editing. The
features of GNU Emacs include:
- Content-sensitive editing modes, including syntax coloring, for a
wide variety of file types including plain text, source code, and
- Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
- Support for many languages and their scripts, including all scripts,
Russian, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Lao,
Ethiopian, and some Indian scripts.
- Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a graphical
- A large number of extensions that add other functionality, including
a project planner, mail and news reader, debugger interface,
calendar, and more. Many of these extensions are distributed with
GNU Emacs; others are available separately.
This package contains a recent development snapshot of Emacs.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: dbus, gconf, gnutls, imagemagick, svg, x11, xaw3d, xft2, xml
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-28) Updated to version: emacs25-188.8.131.525071614nb14
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: emacs25-184.108.40.2065071614nb13
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: emacs25-220.127.116.115071614nb12
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: emacs25-18.104.22.1685071614nb11
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: emacs25-22.214.171.1245071614nb10
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: emacs25-126.96.36.1995071614nb9
CVS history: (Expand)