/hexedit, To view and edit files in hexadecimal or ASCII
1.2.13nb2, Package name:
hexedit-1.2.13nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Hexedit view and edit files in hexadecimal or in ASCII.
hexedit shows a file both in ASCII and in hexadecimal.
The file can be a device as the file is not whole read.
You can modify the file and search through it.
You have also copy&paste, and save to file functions.
Modifications are shown in bold.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: hexedit-1.2.13nb2
- (2013-10-17) Updated to version: hexedit-1.2.13nb1
- (2013-06-09) Updated to version: hexedit-1.2.13
- (2008-11-07) Updated to version: hexedit-1.2.12
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version hexedit-1.2.10nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:32:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for editors category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2013-10-16 23:59:30 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Works fine with system curses
| 2013-06-09 07:40:33 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.2.13
* Remove obsolete DESTDIR patch.
- fix displaying sector number when above 2^31
- fix potential file descriptor leak (thanks to Rich Burridge)
- add DESTDIR support to the makefiles
- preprocessor flags should use CPPFLAGS, not CFLAGS
- fix a small issue in mymemmem/mymemrmem when HAVE_MEMMEM/HAVE_MEMRMEM \
is not defined
| 2012-10-03 13:43:48 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (150) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-01-29 20:45:03 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2008-11-06 20:06:32 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.2.12. Included are some small bug fixes and a --color option.
See bundled Changes file for full details.
| 2007-11-25 12:46:59 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
MASTER_SITE updates from Zafer Aydogan.