/mflteco, MFL clone of Tape Editor and COrrector
19920331nb1, Package name:
mflteco-19920331nb1, Maintainer: is
Mark C. Henderson's port of Matt Fichtenbaum's TECO for Ultrix.
TECO (TExt COmposer) is a 'classic' text editor.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-12-27) Updated to version: mflteco-19920331nb1
- (2005-12-29) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version mflteco-19920331 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:32:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for editors category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-04-28 05:20:42 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2012-12-27 07:13:20 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (16) |
Clean up legacy C.
Now passes gcc -Wall -Wextra -Wmissing-declarations -Wwrite-strings on gcc45.
May build with clang now too.
- use standard headers
- don't declare own errno, fopen(), getenv(), or malloc()
- declare own functions
- declare void functions void
- avoid implicit int
- use C89
- use some const
- use some static
- fix signed/unsigned mismatches
- call execl() properly
- don't cast return value of malloc
- initialize struct sigaction correctly
- use <ctype.h> functions correctly
- don't index arrays with (signed) char
- don't put function declarations inside function bodies
- patch up two uninitialized variables
- silence some compiler warnings that are not bugs
- remove some unused objects
- add patch comments for preexisting patches
- correct some minor pkglint
As a couple of these things fixed bugs (e.g. the execl calls), bump
| 2012-12-27 07:03:41 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix typo and note that TECO is a 'classic' text editor.
| 2012-10-03 13:43:48 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (150) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2009-06-14 19:50:28 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (75) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-04-07 19:37:36 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix DESTDIR. Do not use LOCALBASE.
| 2008-03-03 19:25:53 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (33) |
Mechanical changes to add DESTDIR support to packages that install
their files via a custom do-install target.