/p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic, Analyze perl files in Padre with Perl::Critic
0.12nb5, Package name:
p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Padre::Plugin::PerlCritic is a simple plugin to run Perl::Critic on
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12nb1
- (2012-09-13) Updated to version: p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:32:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for editors category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 13:43:48 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (150) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-13 18:19:01 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating package for CPAN module Padre::Plugin::PerlCritic in
editors/p5-Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic from 0.08nb2 to 0.12.
- adjust dependencies and build type
- Restored missing POT/PO translation sources (Damyan Ivanov, AZAWAWI)
- Removed Test::NeedsDisplay dependency (AZAWAWI)
- Fixed t/01-menu.t to work under no DISPLAY (AZAWAWI)
- t/00-load.t is magically injected by [@PadrePlugin] via [LoadTests] (AZAWAWI)
- Switched to Dist::Zilla (AZAWAWI)
- Fixed t/* to work under no DISPLAY (AZAWAWI)
- Added Italian translation (SBLADIN)
- Updated Arabic translation (AZAWAWI)
- Fixed RT #59680: Module::Install included missing (AZAWAWI)