/ted, X11 based WordPad-like word processor
2.21nb11, Package name:
ted-2.21nb11, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Ted is a text editor running under X Windows on Unix/Linux systems. Ted was
developed as an operating system accessory like Wordpad on MS-Windows.
Teds function is to be able to edit rich text documents on Unix/Linux in a
* Wysiwyg rich text editing.
* Ted uses Microsoft RTF as its native file format.
* In line bitmap pictures.
* Postscript printing.
* Spelling checking in several Latin languages. (English, Dutch, German,
Portuguese, French and Spanish.)
* Directly mailing documents from Ted.
* Cut/Copy/Paste, also with other applications.
* Ruler: Paragraph indentation, Indentation of first line, Tabs. Copy/Paste
* Page breaks.
* Tables: Insert Table, Row, Column. Changing the column width of tables
with their ruler.
* Symbols and accented characters are fully supported.
* Saving a document in HTML format.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: ted-2.21nb11
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: ted-2.21nb10
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: ted-2.21nb9
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: ted-2.21nb8
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: ted-2.21nb7
- (2013-01-21) Updated to version: ted-2.21nb6
CVS history: (Expand)