/DatUtil, Create and convert emulator rom checksum files
2.46, Package name:
DatUtil-2.46, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DatUtil was created to aid in the creation of dat files for Rom
Managers such as ClrMamePro and RomCenter (Roman Scherzer / Eric
Bole-Feysot). It can convert between formats, extract individual
games (and optionally their clones) and cleanse dats. It supports
a variety of formats.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: DatUtil-2.46
- (2007-08-04) Updated to version: DatUtil-2.32
- (2007-07-31) Updated to version: DatUtil-2.32
- (2007-02-26) Updated to version: DatUtil-2.31
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: DatUtil-2.27nb1
- (2006-01-20) Updated to version: DatUtil-2.27
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-07 22:48:55 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.46 (2009). Changes:
- Added date, email, homepage, url, comment, forcenodump to CMPro.
- Added category to RomCenter header (for completeness).
- Added the Generic XML format.
- Added automatic date population (based on the version number).
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-11-29 07:14:03 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Honor LDFLAGS from pkgsrc.
| 2009-08-25 13:56:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (34) |
Change default for zip extraction to leave files as they are.
Previously, zip extraction by default converted to lower case.
Fix some packages that need it and remove -L from some packages
that manually set it.
| 2009-06-14 19:51:11 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-03-03 20:21:39 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (45) |
Mechanical changes to add DESTDIR support to packages that install
their files via a custom do-install target.
| 2007-07-30 20:55:52 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.31:
- Uses DatLib v2.21.
- Empty attributes are now ignored (e.g. sha1="")
- Removed cloneof, romof and sampleof fixes from datutil -i
- DatUtil -i, -I and -p now default the output format to CMPro
(in addition to -g, -G and -r which already behave like that)
- Added support for the isbios="yes" of MAME v0.117u2 onwards.