/atari800, Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 emulator
3.0.0nb1, Package name:
atari800-3.0.0nb1, Maintainer: adam
Atari 8-bit machine emulator for multiple platforms.
o Atari 400, 800, 600 XL, 800XL, 130XE, 5200 Games System.
o 130XE compatible memory expansions: 320K, 576K, 1088K.
o Optional 4K RAM between 0xc000 and 0xcfff in 400/800 mode.
o Cycle-exact 6502 emulation, all unofficial instructions.
o Cycle-exact NMI interrupts, scanline-based POKEY interrupts.
o Scanline-based ANTIC emulation, all display modes, precise timing.
o Player/Missile Graphics, exact priority control and collision detection.
o Exact POKEY shift registers (sound and random number generator).
o 8 disk drives, emulated at computer-to-drive communication
and fast patched SIO levels.
o ATR, XFD, DCM, ATR.GZ and XFD.GZ disk images.
o Direct loading of Atari executable files.
o 24 cartridge types, raw and CART format.
o Cassette player, raw and CAS images.
o Printer support.
o Files can be stored directly on your host computer via the H: device.
o Current emulation state can be saved in a state file.
o Sound support (possibility to redirect it to WAV files).
o Stereo (two POKEYs) emulation.
o Joystick controller using numeric keypad and real joystick support.
o Screen snapshots (normal and interlaced) to PCX files.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: atari800-3.0.0nb1
- (2013-05-19) Updated to version: atari800-3.0.0
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: atari800-2.2.1nb1
- (2012-08-27) Updated to version: atari800-2.2.1
- (2011-01-13) Updated to version: atari800-2.1.0nb2
- (2010-06-14) Updated to version: atari800-2.1.0nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-23 18:07:02 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (219) |
Extend SHA512 checksums to various files I have on my local distfile
| 2016-04-01 17:49:03 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Support PKGMANDIR. Add patch comment.
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2013-07-15 04:02:29 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (177) |
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" with USE_GNU_READLINE=yes
are replaced with .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk", and
USE_GNU_READLINE are removed,
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" without USE_GNU_READLINE
are replaced with .include "../../mk/readline.buildlink3.mk".
| 2013-05-19 09:35:56 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (8) |
* Option to automatically save configuration on exit
* More settings saved in configuration:
- currently attached tape file
- cartridge settings, including currently attached cartridges
- state of R-Time 8
- system settings, including Mosaic/Axlon RAM size
* New Tape Management menu - can now create blank tape images, switch tape
to read/write in order to save additional data at the end of the current
tape image, rewind/fast forward the tape, and mark it as read-only. See
DOC/USAGE for details.
* Displaying tape position when "Show sector/block counter" is enabled.
* Reworked Cartridge Management menu - now displays filename of the
* Option to disable restarting of the machine after cartridge change.
* When attaching a cartridge from the command line, cartridge type can now
be specified using the new -cart-type and -cart2-type options.
* New cartridge types supported:
- OSS 8 KB cartridge
- OSS two chip 16 KB cartridge (043M)
- Blizzard 4 KB cartridge
- AST 32 KB cartridge
- Atrax SDX 64 KB cartridge
- Atrax SDX 128 KB cartridge
- Turbosoft 64 KB cartridge
- Turbosoft 128 KB cartridge
- Ultracart 32 KB cartridge
- Low bank 8 KB cartridge
- SIC! 128 KB cartridge
- SIC! 256 KB cartridge
- SIC! 512 KB cartridge
- Standard 2 KB cartridge
- Standard 4 KB cartridge
- Right slot 4 KB cartridge
* The configure script can now auto-detect some of the available display and
sound interfaces before compiling.
* Option to enable XEP80 added to The Emulator Settings menu.
* Emulation of the 1200XL, including console LEDs, no built-in BASIC, the
F1-F4 keys (mapped to arrow keys in the SDL version) and the on-board
* Emulation of the XE Game System, including the built-in game and
* Revamped the Select System menu (now called System Settings). Can now
select many system settings, including RAM expansions, OS and BASIC
revision, and more.
* System ROM settings moved to a separate menu. Now it stores paths to all
known official revisions of the Atari OS, the 5200 BIOS, all BASIC
revisions, and the XEGS built-in game. The OS revision to use is chosen
automatically when selecting a machine type (for example, the 400/800 OS
PAL or NTSC version is chosen depending on the selected TV system).
* 400/800: Emulation of all RAM sizes achievable with different combinations
of the CX852 and CX853 modules - from 8 to 48 KB.
* Emulation of 32/48KB memory sizes in the XL/XE mode, compatible
with memory expansions for the 600XL manufactured by RC Systems.
* Emulation of the MapRAM hardware hack.
* Display settings: "Hue" renamed to "Tint". Tint now \
configurable also in
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-08-26 21:42:10 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (7) |
emulators/atari800: Upgrade to version 2.2.1 from 2.1.0
Two years and a little over a month elapsed between the pkgsrc release
and the latest version 2.2.1 (5 May 2011). There were hundreds of
changes, but the vast majority were bug fixes and improvements on
The only major addition was implementation of IDE.
See changelog in DOC/ChangeLog for details.