/dgen, Genesis/Megadrive emulator for Unix platforms
1.32nb1, Package name:
dgen-sdl-1.32nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is DGen/SDL, a semi-fantastic emulator for Unix-esque operating systems
supported by the Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) library. It produces a virtual
environment in which Sega Genesis (MegaDrive outside the US) games may run
with fairly accurate audio and video.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: dgen-sdl-1.32nb1
- (2013-05-25) Updated to version: dgen-sdl-1.32
- (2012-01-08) Updated to version: dgen-sdl-1.28
- (2006-06-12) Updated to version: dgen-sdl-1.23nb5
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: dgen-sdl-1.23nb4
- (2005-12-11) Updated to version: dgen-sdl-1.23nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-01 15:31:29 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove sed wrapper substitutions. The original options are no longer and
cwrappers doesn't support sed matches.
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2015-04-14 16:22:01 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Set correct PLIST variable for ARM.
| 2015-03-31 17:20:53 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (11) |
For ARM, an additional binary is produced, so adjust the PLIST.
Fix mismatches between prototypes and implementations. Use unified ARM
| 2015-03-31 17:15:02 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
MACHINE_ARCH needs bsd.prefs.mk.
| 2013-05-25 18:49:03 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.32. Changes:
* Imported hqx filters.
* Added debugger support.
* Rendered screen is now scaled by a factor of 2 by default.
* Fixed joystick issues. bool_joystick is also enabled by default.
* DGen is now fully controllable from a joystick/joypad.
* Imported Cyclone 68000 0.099, a M68K core written in pure ARM assembly.
* Imported DrZ80, a Z80 core also written in pure ARM assembly.
* Cyclone 68000 and DrZ80 are now the default CPU emulators on ARM.
* Lots of bugfixes.
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.