/fuse-emulator, ZX Spectrum Emulator
1.1.1nb11, Package name:
fuse-emulator-1.1.1nb11, Maintainer: adam
Fuse is the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator.
* Working 48K/128K/+2/+2A Speccy emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any
computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files.
* Sound (on system supporting the Open Sound System or BSD/Solaris).
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
* Very basic support for RZX files.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: fuse-emulator-1.1.1nb11
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: fuse-emulator-1.1.1nb10
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: fuse-emulator-1.1.1nb9
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: fuse-emulator-1.1.1nb8
- (2016-01-21) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version fuse-emulator-1.1.1nb7 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)