/generator-cbiere, Sega Mega drive genesis emulator (Improved)
0.35r4nb3, Package name:
generator-cbiere-0.35r4nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a modified version of Generator by James Ponder based on
version 0.35 and maintained by Christian Biere.
* Support for BZIP2, GZIP and ZIP compressed ROMs i.e., no more
manual decompression or wasted disk space. Yay!
* Support for X11's XVideo hardware acceleration by SDL for
faster and smoother graphics.
* Fullscreen support with or without the classic color frame.
* SDL audio support (in favour of OSS Audio) which means you can
use ESound and others for sharing the sound device among other
* Optional mute playing i.e., if you don't have a soundcard or
the soundcard is busy you can still play.
* Support for 48kHz sample rate (needs driver support).
* Automagic CPU usage reduction which is especially cool for
notebooks. The unpatched Generator uses more or less as much CPU
as it can get even if needs far less than 10% on any modern system.
* Working support for Game Genie codes.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: generator-cbiere-0.35r4nb3
- (2011-11-16) Updated to version: generator-cbiere-0.35r4nb2
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: generator-cbiere-0.35r4nb1
- (2008-09-08) Updated to version: generator-cbiere-0.35r4
- (2006-06-12) Updated to version: generator-cbiere-0.35r2nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: generator-cbiere-0.35r2nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2012-12-20 22:59:21 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Fix inline usage.
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-11-16 10:22:25 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add missing archivers/bzip2 and deve/zlib buildlinks.
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2009-06-30 02:07:26 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (159) |
Mark packages as MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no that failed in a bulk build with
MAKE_JOBS=2 and worked without.
| 2008-11-01 18:42:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES, per Christian Biere.