/or1ksim, OpenRISC emulator
0.2.0rc2nb1, Package name:
or1ksim-0.2.0rc2nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Or1ksim is a generic OpenRISC 1000 architecture simulator capable of
emulating OpenRISC based computer systems. Or1ksim provides several
* Free, open source code
* High level, fast, architecture simulation that allows early code
analysis and system performance evaluation
* All major models of OpenCores peripheral and system controller
* Easy addition of new peripheral models
* Remote debugging through a network socket with the GNU Debugger (GDB)
* Support for different environments (memory configurations and
sizes, OR1K processor model, configuration of peripheral
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2011-11-16) Updated to version: or1ksim-0.2.0rc2nb1
- (2007-02-24) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version or1ksim-0.2.0rc2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-10-13 14:45:15 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
| 2013-07-15 04:02:29 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (177) |
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" with USE_GNU_READLINE=yes
are replaced with .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk", and
USE_GNU_READLINE are removed,
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" without USE_GNU_READLINE
are replaced with .include "../../mk/readline.buildlink3.mk".
| 2012-11-01 20:47:17 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix inline usage.
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-12-19 17:09:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Depend on GNU readline because rl_event_hook is not provided by NetBSD's.
Fixes build failure on NetBSD.
| 2011-11-16 09:23:49 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (10) | |
Add missing devel/readline buildlinks.
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.