/fuse-unionfs, FUSE-based union filesystem
1.0, Package name:
fuse-unionfs-1.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The FUSE-based union file system allows several directories to be
stacked under one mountpoint - this will produce the effect of
having a number of directories merged under one mountpoint.
This utility is implemented at the user level - to mount a series
of roots, simply use:
unionfs /dir1:/dir2:/dir3 /mnt
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-02-01) Updated to version: fuse-unionfs-1.0
- (2007-03-10) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version fuse-unionfs-0.17 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-02-01 03:41:21 by Julio Merino | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update fuse-unionfs to 1.0:
- add unionfsctl utility to control unionfs-fuse over ioctl
- better apple support
- dropped stats
- better test suite
- probably lots of other things, it's been a while since last release ;-)
- use BUILD_PATH instead of snprintf, which will
return -ENAMETOOLONG if the path is too long instead of simply
using a wrong path
- new options "-o relaxed_permissions" and "-o hide_meta_dir"
- included the debian directory
- Properly check on rmdir() if sub-branches are also empty
- Always compile with debug code, but only enable debugging on request
- New option -o debug_file
- Lots of bugs fixed in BUILD_PATH()
- Improved search of white-out files
- Properly fix Debian Bug#509516.
- More debug output.
- Add syslog support without the risk of possible dead locks
- Use fuse big-writes (and reads) if available
- Alternate way to specify branches
- Minor fixes
- Support for liveCDs / live USB sticks (-o chroot)
- Build-in support to change the maximum number of open files
- Added recursive directory COW.
- relative paths: Critical bug fix, had been completely broken in 0.23
- remove to_user() and to_root() calls for autorization and use fuse build-in
- bugfix: rename created wrong whiteout type
- Fix a bug reported by Jens Hoelldampf <email@example.com>, in 0.21 cow
didn't work for pathes.
- Fix a segmentation fault when COW was enabled, but no rw-branch was specified.
- Proper handling when ro-branches are on top of rw-branches.
- Disabled syslog entries for now, since it might cause deadlocks.
- Fixed a license issue with the elfhash, since the CPL is not compatible
with the BSD license.
- Fix a bug when stat() was called instead of lstat().
- Many internal code changes (renaming of "root" to "branch").
- Better directory structure.
- Add this NEWS file.
- Add a man page.
- Fix a critical bug introduced in 0.19 when we disabled threadding.
- Several copy-on-write fixes (readdir, unlink, rmdir, rename).
- Whiteout files are now located in branch/.unionfs/ subdirectories.
- Disable threadding, since our current permissions-model is not compatible
with the NPTL implementation and the Posix-Thread model in general.
- Add supplementary group support.
- First release with copy-on-write (COW) support.
- Many many internal code changes.
| 2015-11-03 01:15:02 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (39) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for filesystems category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-03 18:08:34 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (35) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-02-02 11:45:18 by Julio M. Merino Vidal | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Fix build in OS X.
| 2009-08-03 15:57:14 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
fuse_main for FUSE 2.6 has the signature of the !NetBSD branch, so drop
| 2008-03-03 20:31:31 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (7) |
Mechanical changes to add DESTDIR support to packages that install
their files via a custom do-install target.
| 2007-10-09 21:19:17 by Martti Kuparinen | Files touched by this commit (44) |
Remove trailing spaces.
| 2007-03-17 08:10:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
More Engllish improvements.