/fuse-wikipediafs, FUSE filesystem for accessing the wikipedia
0.4, Package name:
fuse-wikipediafs-0.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
WikipediaFS is a mountable virtual file system that allows to read and
edit articles from Wikipedia (or any Mediawiki-based site) as if they
were real files.
It is thus possible to view and edit articles using your favourite
text-editor. Text-editors tend to be more convenient than a simple
browser form when it comes to editing large texts and they generally
include useful features such as Mediawiki syntax highlighting and
Advanced usage of WikipediaFS includes easy development of scripts and
bots. Programs simply have to deal with normal files because this is
WikipediaFS which takes care of the HTTP layer. For example, it would
be possible to use WikipediaFS to perform a massive content migration
from an existing site to a Mediawiki.
* Reading and editing articles, including subpages.
* User * configuration : add your own Mediawiki.
* Editing with your login
* HTTPS, HTTP authentication, proxy.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-04-15) Updated to version: fuse-wikipediafs-0.4
- (2014-01-22) Updated to version: fuse-wikipediafs-0.3nb5
- (2012-03-15) Updated to version: fuse-wikipediafs-0.3nb4
- (2010-02-11) Updated to version: fuse-wikipediafs-0.3nb3
- (2009-02-10) Updated to version: fuse-wikipediafs-0.3nb2
- (2008-07-04) Updated to version: fuse-wikipediafs-0.3nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-04-15 16:28:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to filesystems/fuse-wikepediafs-0.4
=== WikipediaFS 0.4 ===
2010-05-12 Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- If a write attempt fails, try to log back in once and writing again,
instead of immediately failing.
- Additional debugging under the debug log level.
- Support for the new login controls for MediaWiki 1.15.3.
2009-09-17 Zephaniah E. Loss-Cutler-Hull <email@example.com>
- Added a "login-cache-time" option in the config file in order to
control how long we cache the login session.
- Report mtime for stats of files.
- Report back to the application when a write fails, to prevent data
- Quite a bit of additional debug logging, if you turn debug logging on.
2009-03-27 Mathieu Blondel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Made logging more flexible (user.py).
2008-09-17 Mathieu Blondel <email@example.com>
- Added a "domain" option in the config file in order to add support
for LDAP/AD authentication. Patch by Matthieu Moy and Hannes H旦rl.
2007-05-30 Mathieu Blondel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Set default cache time if article-cache-time is not present in config.
2007-05-27 Mathieu Blondel <email@example.com>
- Fixed the problem with articles having special characters like & (article.py).
- Made the man page optional in the install process (setup.py).
- Check invalid characters in article name. (fs.py)
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 01:15:02 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (39) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for filesystems category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-01-22 08:19:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Convert to distutils.mk. Mark as not for python-3.x.
| 2012-10-03 18:08:34 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (35) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.