/p5-Module-Path, Perl5 module to get the full path to a locally installed module
0.19nb1, Package name:
p5-Module-Path-0.19nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Module::Path provides a single function, module_path(), which will find
where a module is installed locally.
It works by looking in all the directories in @INC for an appropriately
* Foo::Bar becomes Foo/Bar.pm, using the correct directory path
separator for your operating system.
* Iterate over @INC, ignoring any references (see "require" in
"perlfunc" if you're surprised to hear that you might find references
* For each directory in @INC, append the partial path (Foo/Bar.pm),
again using the correct directory path separator. If the resulting
file exists, return this path.
* If no file was found, return undef.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Module-Path-0.19nb1
- (2015-08-03) Updated to version: p5-Module-Path-0.19
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Module-Path-0.18nb1
- (2015-02-18) Updated to version: p5-Module-Path-0.18
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Module-Path-0.13nb1
- (2014-04-20) Updated to version: p5-Module-Path-0.13
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 01:15:02 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (39) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for filesystems category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-03 09:53:40 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.19
0.19 2015-03-16 NEILB
- Added [MetaJSON] to dist.ini, so META.json will go into the distribution,
as well as META.yml. Thanks to Lucas Kanashiro.
- Dropped the -r test on directories, as we only actually need -d and -x.
Thanks to Lucas Kanashiro.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-18 13:19:19 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.13 to 0.18
- RIBASUSHI++ reminded me that to be a usable directory in @INC we need
to check -d && -r && -x.
- Fixed RT#96433: ignore directories in @INC which don't exist.
Apologies to ETHER++ for over-thinking this one,
and taking so long to fix it.
- Added TODO.md with an initial todo list for the module
- Doing a foreach $dir (@INC) and then resolving symblinks on $dir
was changing the entries in @INC. HAARG++ for pull request with fix.
- Changed author email address to be my CPAN email address.
- Added Travis config, using cpanfile and cpanm to ensure all dependencies
are installed before running tests with prove.
Thanks to DAGOLDEN.
- Improved the first paragraph of DESCRIPTION, so search results give
a better summary of the module.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-07-19 16:26:07 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (14) |
Use standard email address (pkgsrc-p5-people should not be MAINTAINER).
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.