/gnucash, Personal or business finance management program
2.6.3nb11, Package name:
gnucash-2.6.3nb11, Maintainer: wiz
GnuCash is a personal finance manager. A check-book like register
GUI allows you to enter and track bank accounts, stocks, income
and even currency trades. A full set of reports allow you to see
the state of your finances. The interface is designed to be simple
and easy to use, but is backed with double-entry accounting principles
to ensure balanced books. Features include:
- An easy-to-use interface.
- Scheduled Transactions
- Mortgage & Loan Repayment Druid
- Small Business Accounting Features
- OFX and Quicken File Import and HBCI Support
- Reconcile window with running reconciled and cleared balances
- Stock/Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Get Stock & Mutual Fund quotes from various web sites, update
portfolio automatically (more funds being added regularly).
- Multiple Currencies & Currency Trading
- New Multi-Currency Transaction Handling
- Chart of Accounts
- Split Transactions
- Double Entry
- Income/Expense Account Types (Categories)
- General Ledger
- International date handling, many different translations.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: gnucash-2.6.3nb11
- (2014-10-01) Updated to version: gnucash-2.6.3nb10
- (2014-08-04) Updated to version: gnucash-2.6.3nb9
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: gnucash-2.6.3nb7
- (2014-05-25) Updated to version: gnucash-2.6.3nb6
- (2014-05-22) Updated to version: gnucash-2.6.3nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-10-07 18:47:38 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (442) |
Revbump after updating libwebp and icu
| 2014-10-01 12:23:46 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
According to upstream, guile-www is not used. Remove dependency
| 2014-08-04 00:34:03 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Switch to v2 of webkit-gtk. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2014-08-04 00:13:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (17) | |
Switch to webkit1-gtk* in preparation for package update to v2.
Packages can switch to that version when they're tested to build with it.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-25 00:59:51 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove libgnomeui, not used since 2012, see
Add libgnomecanvas and some other indirect dependencies.
Add gnome-keyring dependency. It is optional, but I found no way to disable
it when it's installed, so depend on it for now, to avoid surprises.
| 2014-05-22 09:19:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add dependency on py-readline.
/usr/pkg/share/gnucash/python/pycons/console.py imports it.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.