/gnucash-docs, Documentation for GnuCash - personal double-entry accounting program
2.6.14, Package name:
gnucash-docs-2.6.14, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is the docs module for GnuCash. The docs can be accessed
with the GnuCash help browser and if you are running a GNOME2
desktop be accessible from Yelp (the GNOME2 help browser).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-18) Updated to version: gnucash-docs-2.6.14
- (2016-07-01) Updated to version: gnucash-docs-2.6.13
- (2016-04-09) Updated to version: gnucash-docs-2.6.12
- (2016-01-12) Updated to version: gnucash-docs-2.6.11
- (2015-01-07) Updated to version: gnucash-docs-2.6.5
- (2014-04-03) Updated to version: gnucash-docs-2.6.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-18 12:53:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated gnucash-docs to 2.6.14.
Concurrent with the release of Gnucash 2.6.14 we're pleased to also release a \
new version 2.6.14 of the companion Help and Tutorial and Concepts Guide.
Bug 115461 - Highlight need to select Account Type when adding new stock account.
Bug 687290 - Add new chapter for expense type accounts.
Bug 769457 - Add note to 4.3 of Guide.
Bug 769746 - Zero interest loan formula fails.
Bug 771230 - Modify Windows portion of 8.6.3 of Guide.
Bug 769663 - Link update on Tutorial and concepts guide
Updated german translation of the F::Q appendix.
Update the list of Finance::Quote methods to 1.38.
| 2016-06-30 19:43:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated gnucash-docs to 2.6.13.
Concurrent with the release of Gnucash 2.6.13 we're pleased to also release a \
new version 2.6.13 of the companion Help and Tutorial and Concepts Guide.
Fix the very stale Release Schedule link in the Guide.
Bug 637004 - Document Payable/Receivable Aging Rpts and new options for \
allowing customer and vendor address info to display.
Fix unclear statement re docbook stylesheets in README.
Bug 712764 - Clarify Account type designations in the Tutorial.
Bug 751686 - Explain how to use Find Transaction to report per-employee.
Bug 754239 - Fix order of Report menu items.
Bug 754239 - Update Report menu item names to Save Report Configuration.
Bug 765131 - Document Investment Return of Capital in the Guide.
| 2016-04-09 07:55:46 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update gnucash-docs to 2.6.12.
Concurrent with the release of Gnucash 2.6.12 we're pleased to also release a \
new version 2.6.12 of the companion Help and Tutorial and Concepts Guide.
New Portuguese Translations from Pedro Albuquerque!
Bug 639776 - Update instructions for updating quote prices by cron.
Bug 649283 - Add links to where common report preferences are set.
Bug 728722 - Setting number format details appear wrong in Help, section \
10.3.4. Counters Book Options Tab
Bug 729265 - Update documentation for Invoice and Bill payments to reflect \
the new features.
Bug 761025 - Add missing sect Guide ch2.8: New book options in New Acct Hierarchy.
Bug 762088 - Remove Section 9.4.3 From Guide that offered simplistic advice \
about money and life that does nothing to explain GnuCash functionality or use.
Bug 762656 - Add note to Guide section 2.3.3 For Column Widths
| 2016-01-12 12:48:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update gnucash-docs to 2.6.11:
More German Translation work from Mechtilde Stehmann.
New German illustrations from Mechtilde Stehmann.
Use letter size paper only in US or C locales. The rest of the
world uses metric A4 paper. The locale detection is done at configure.
Clarify that creating a postponed SX will use the original date.
Bug 759859 - Reconcilation does not convert transactions' currency
to the main one making reconcilation impossible.
Bug 760016 - 2.6.10 and master dump script error while running configure.
Bug 760407 - Note account separator isn't always a colon.
| 2015-11-03 01:12:16 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (49) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for finance category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-01-06 16:03:01 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.6.5, switch to yelp3 since it has a higher chance of
2.6.5 - 16 December 2014
o Fix a path of freshly added XML files
o Add some comments about translation to the German documents where the \
translation wasn't updated to match the English version.
o Apply &untranslated property in German translations
o Fix path of newly-added XML files.
o Bug 739380 - Release tarball build fails. Git builds OK.
2.6.4 - 28 September 2014
o Add sentence about manually editing payment information for customers.
o Add warning and tip about account separator character.
o Correct field format in python-import-fields.
o Currency movements .. remain fully balanced if "Trading Accounts"
is enabled; "double entry" was not sufficient.
o Ersetze umgangssprachliches "Passiva" durch \
o German translation of Transactions chapter.
o Guide C oview: update processor architecture: "backport" from de
o Guide C txns: Add a warning about dummy transactions and auditors.
o Guide C txns: Thinking is not enough for the cleared state of a
o Guide C txns: Upgrade note to warning "It is important to understand
o Guide C txns: explain reconcilation state "cleared"; improved
wording by lmat
o Guide de ch_accts: Several minor corrections.
o Guide de ch_basics: several corrections.
o Guide de ch_oview: orthography and processor architecture update.
o Guide de ch_txns: several improvements, txns-sxn1 complete.
o Help Documentation: Add Advanced Portfolio Rpt details, Thanks to
o Improve explanation that Credit does NOT decrease equity accounts
o Improve readability of "Credit does NOT decrease ...".
o New chapters in the German translation: Overview, Basics, and
Accounts. Thanks to Mechtilde.
o Reduced proportional width of description column to increase overall
font size for a 510 pixel width image.
o Remove a few discrepancies between the german guide overview and
o Update of translators in gnucash-guide-de.omf
o Updated documentation to explain how to tie dividends received in
cash to the appropriate stock holding.
| 2015-01-03 19:11:00 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Revert previous, unintended and incomplete.
| 2015-01-03 19:09:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (20) | |
Update to 1.4.5. All pkgsrc patches were integrated :-)
* 736969 : queue2: dead lock when buffering
* 738092 : basesink: clamp reported position based on direction
* 740001 : task: race condition when pausing and stopping
GStreamer Plugins Base:
* 741420 : video pools: should update size in configuration after applying \
* 715050 : add typefinder for audio/x-audible
* 739544 : tcp: Add test and fix memory leak in tcp elements
* 739840 : typefind should recognize Apple Core Audio Format (CAF)
* 740556 : videodecoder: don't complain when DTS != PTS on keyframes
* 740675 : playsink: continues playback, reset mute property
* 740730 : rtspconnection: don't remove child source if parent source is \
* 740853 : audiodecoder: Push pending events before sending EOS.
* 740952 : alsa: NetBSD fixes
* 741045 : audiorate can can lose timestamp precision in some cases
* 741198 : playbin: leaks GstPads
GStreamer Plugins Good:
* 711437 : apev2mux: should not put APEv2 tags at beginning of WavPack files
* 726194 : v4l2src does not cope well when a capture card is sometimes \
interlaced, sometimes progressive at the same resolution
* 736397 : flvdemux: Per-stream resyncing behavior causes A/V-desyncs
* 737603 : v4l2bufferpool: set buffer interlace flags when field is \
* 739476 : vpx: fails to build against libvpx from git
* 739722 : matroskamux: Thread safe register GstMatroskamuxPad
* 739789 : v4l2allocator: fix error message if allocator is already active
* 739791 : v4l2bufferpool: unref pool when v4l2_allocator_new() fails
* 739792 : v4l2allocator: fix gst_v4l2_allocator_stop prototype
* 739996 : videomixer: Drops a lot of frames, if one of the sources is live
* 740040 : v4l2src: Fails in presence of V4L2_BUF_FLAG_ERROR
* 740392 : rtspsrc: mikey base64 decoded key-mgmt leak
* 740407 : qtmux limits capture to 4096x4096
* 740633 : v4l2src: RW io-mode is broken
* 740636 : v4l2src: framerate is not always set on driver
* 740671 : aspectratiocrop: crop needs to be reset when video size changes
* 740905 : v4l2: still has 1 include to linux/videodev.h
* 741271 : rtph264pay: Buffer leak in H.264 payloader when using SPS/PPS
* 741381 : rtph264pay: Race condition may cause crash when going from \
PAUSED- > READY
* 741407 : deinterlace: in query_caps return only supported formats if \
filter is interlaced
* 737579 : v4l2object: set colorspace for output devices
* 739754 : v4l2bufferpool: Should validate that all memories are writeable \
before queueing back
GStreamer Plugins Bad:
* 722764 : rawparse: fix SEEKING query handling
* 729768 : mpegtsbase: Raise limit to read more bytes initially to find PCR
* 739152 : gl/cocoa: build with GNUStep fails
* 740191 : dvbbasesink: segfaults on 32-bit (rpi)
* 740201 : gl/cocoa: Does not compile on OSX < 10.7 anymore
* 740451 : srtpdec: leaks rtp/rtcp sink events
* 740953 : configure.ac: unportable test(1) comparison operator
* 741321 : opusparse: fix header parsing esp. of encoded output of libopus
GStreamer RTSP Server:
* 739481 : rtsp-stream: leaks srtp decoder when leaving rtpbin