/libofx, OFX (Open Financial eXchange) Library
0.9.10nb3, Package name:
libofx-0.9.10nb3, Maintainer: gary
This is the LibOFX library. It is a parser and an API designed to
allow applications to very easily support OFX command responses,
usually provided by financial institutions for statement downloads.
To my knowledge, it is the first working OpenSource implementation
of the OFX (Open Financial eXchange) specification on the client
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: libofx-0.9.10nb3
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: libofx-0.9.10nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: libofx-0.9.10nb1
- (2014-12-30) Updated to version: libofx-0.9.10
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: libofx-0.9.1nb5
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: libofx-0.9.1nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 01:12:16 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (49) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for finance category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-12-30 14:20:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add upstream bug report.
| 2014-12-30 14:13:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (13) | |
Update to 0.9.10:
2014-09-12, LibOFX 0.9.10:
- Fix missing balance dates (ledger_balance_date, available_balance_date)
2013-09-09, LibOFX 0.9.9:
- Fix missing increment of SO_CURRENT number in libofx-0.9.6
to avoid crashes when mixing this with older applications
- bug#41: Fix a crash that occurs while importing a possibly
invalid OFX file. Patch by Cristian Onet.
2013-04-17, LibOFX 0.9.8:
- Fix errorneous reading of files with empty lines
- bug#24: Fix build error on solaris.
- bug#40: Fix compiler warnings of OFX clang
2013-04-11, LibOFX 0.9.7:
- Fix errorneous reading of files with long lines
2013-03-30, LibOFX 0.9.6:
- Extend buffer for TRANSACTION_NAME to 96 bytes due to UTF-8
- Patch by Geert Janssens to fix typo in info message
- Patch by Geert Janssens to allow lines longer than 1024
- Fix treatment of empty date strings: Must return a zero date
instead of a bogus one.
- Replace unlink() with remove() to fix compile problems with
- Make configure fail if gengetopt is missing and generated
files are not present (as is the case when we checkout from
- Fix garbled character encoding for UTF-8 encoded OFX 2.0
(XML) files. Sadly, because of a bug in OpenSP with xml
decoding this currently means that iso-8859-1 OFX-2.0 files
will still not be properly decoded.
Benoit Grégoire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Workaround OFX files specifying invalid encoding values
(specifically: UNICODE and CP1252). This should fix most encoding
- Look for DTD in source directory (simplifies developpement)
Christian Stimming <email@example.com>
- Add minor argument checking
- Expose field: OfxSecurityData::fiid in API
- Make string arguments a const reference where appropriate
- Add configure check for help2man tool
Ryan Donlan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Improve build system and autoconf 2.68 compatibility
- Improve generated man pages
- Use GCC's -fvisibility=hidden to hide internal symbols from external
- Patch to fix segfault on some malformed date formats. Inspired by Zach's \
patch on launchpad.
- Packages-oriented changes:
- LibOFX will now look for DTDs in env variable OFX_DTD_PATH (if present).
- Better handling of paths (tolerates trailing path separator, or lack \
- No longer ignore return value of mkstemp()
- Integrate all changes in Ubuntu's package that weren't already upstream
- Move to LibXML++ 2.6, as 1.0 is deprecated
- Add generated man pages with html2man
- Fix segfault on some files containing missing closing tags (bug #2969817)
- Win32: Add gnucash patch that looks up the dtd installation directory from \
the current executable's location.
- Apply patch by Geert Janssens to fix a crash on invalid date format
- Apply patch by ajseward with some additional fixes to allow wraping the \
library in python.
- Apply patch by Thomas Baumgart which fixes bug #5 (Transaction posting date \
off by one)
- Apply patch by Bill Nottingham <email@example.com> with various C++ \
include fixes for building with recent compilers.
| 2014-08-21 06:48:52 by Darrin B. Jewell | Files touched by this commit (2) |
fix darwin build
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.