/p5-Algorithm-LUHN, Calculate the Modulus 10 Double Add Double checksum
1.02, Package name:
p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.02, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module calculates the Modulus 10 Double Add Double checksum,
also known as the LUHN Formula. This algorithm is used to verify
credit card numbers and Standard & Poor's security identifiers such
as CUSIP's and CSIN's.
You can find plenty of information about the algorithm by searching
the web for "modulus 10 double add double".
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-28) Updated to version: p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.02
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.00nb7
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.00nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.00nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.00nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Algorithm-LUHN-1.00nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-28 08:58:33 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2016-07-28 08:57:07 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.02
1.02 2014-06-30 NEILB
- Updated github repo URL after changing my github username
- Added Algorithm::Damm and Math::CheckDigits to SEE ALSO
- Fixed errors in pod: using c<...> instead of C<...> and
not escaping the > character.
- Added [MetaJSON] to dist.ini so META.json is included in releases
1.01 2014-06-30 NEILB
- Added SEE ALSO section with links to other LUHN modules.
- Renamed CHANGES to Changes and reformatted as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Moved LUHN.pm to lib/Algorithm/LUHN.pm, as per convention
- Switched to Dist::Zilla and set min perl version to 5.006
- Improved doc for is_valid(), in response to RT#43842
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 01:12:16 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (49) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for finance category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.