/liberation-ttf, TrueType fonts from RedHat
2.00.1nb1, Package name:
liberation-ttf-2.00.1nb1, Maintainer: bartosz.kuzma
On May 9, 2007, Red Hat announced the public release of these fonts
under the trademark LIBERATION at the Red Hat Summit. There are three
sets: Sans (a substitute for Arial, Albany, Helvetica, Nimbus Sans L,
and Bitstream Vera Sans), Serif (a substitute for Times New Roman,
Thorndale, Nimbus Roman, and Bitstream Vera Serif) and Mono (a
substitute for Courier New, Cumberland, Courier, Nimbus Mono L,
and Bitstream Vera Sans Mono).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-06-02) Updated to version: liberation-ttf-2.00.1nb1
- (2013-04-13) Updated to version: liberation-ttf-2.00.1
- (2012-10-01) Updated to version: liberation-ttf-2.00.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-11-22) Updated to version: liberation-ttf-1.07.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-04-12 10:06:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
No reason to have MASTER_SITE_LOCAL here, there's a valid upstream.
| 2015-11-03 21:45:25 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (776) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for fonts category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7-chsfont: missing distfile acrobat7-fonts/chsfont.tar.gz
Package acroread7-font-share: missing distfile acrobat7-fonts/korfont.tar.gz
Package acroread7-korfont: missing distfile acrobat7-fonts/korfont.tar.gz
Package acroread9-chtfont: missing distfile \
Package acroread9-jpnfont: missing distfile \
Package cyberbase-ttf: missing distfile cyberbit-ttf/Cyberbase.ZIP
Package cyberbit-ttf: missing distfile cyberbit-ttf/Cyberbit.ZIP
Package pixel-sagas-startrek: missing distfile PS_Font_Fontana.zip
Package pixel-sagas-startrek: missing distfile PS_Font_Montalban.zip
Package pixel-sagas-startrek: missing distfile PS_Font_Probert.zip
Package pixel-sagas-startrek: missing distfile PS_Font_Sternbach.zip
Package pixel-sagas-startrek: missing distfile PS_Font_Trek_Arrowcaps.zip
Package umefont-ttf: missing distfile umefont_560.tar.xz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-06-01 18:35:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (216) | |
Move fonts from lib/X11/fonts to share/fonts/X11.
As discussed on tech-pkg.
| 2014-01-27 19:41:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (72) |
Do not set FETCH_USING, should not be set in a package Makefile.
| 2013-04-13 14:01:42 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to Update to 2.00.1
* Thu Oct 04 2012 Pravin Satpute <psatpute AT redhat DOT com>
- Resolved "Glyphs with multiple unicode encodings inhibit subsetting" \
- Resolved #851791, #854601 and #851825
- Following GASP table version as per Liberation old version. (Anti-aliasing \
- Added support for Serbian glyphs for wikipedia #657849
- In Monospace fonts, isFixedPitch bit set via script for getting it recognized \
as Monospace in putty.exe
| 2013-04-08 03:42:42 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (16) |
LICENSE=open-font-license -> ofl-v1.1
| 2012-10-03 20:28:33 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (154) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-01 13:14:22 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.00.0
* Change to Google croscore font 1.21.0 base
* Change license to the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1
"On Jul 18 Liberation fonts 2.00.0 version is released based
on croscore fonts to resolve long standing licensing problem and
also get more coverage present in croscore fonts."