/bomberclone, Multi-player Bomberman clone
0.11.9nb1, Package name:
bomberclone-0.11.9nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Lay bombs and try to make the other players explode.
With network multi-player mode.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: bomberclone-0.11.9nb1
- (2015-02-04) Updated to version: bomberclone-0.11.9
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-01-28) Updated to version: bomberclone-0.11.7nb5
- (2011-01-13) Updated to version: bomberclone-0.11.7nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:57:10 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for games category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package blokus: missing distfile blokus-1.1.tar.gz
Package crossfire-client: missing distfile crossfire-client-images-1.11.0.tar.gz
Package dungeon: missing distfile dungeon-gdt-glk.tar.gz
Package gate88: missing distfile Gate88_Mar19_05.tar.gz
Package gnuchess4: missing distfile gnuchess-4.0.pl80.tar.gz
Package ioquake3-pk3: missing distfile quake3-latest-pk3s.zip
Package rollemup: missing distfile Rollemup.tar.gz
Package tscp: missing distfile tscp181.zip
Package xbat: missing distfile xev111.tar.gz
Package xgalaga: missing distfile xgalaga-2.0.34.tar.gz
Package xrick: missing distfile xrick-021212.tgz
Package xskat: missing distfile xskat-cards.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-02-03 21:54:19 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update bomberclone to 0.11.9.
- changed: opengamecache had to move to my own server. New address: \
- fixed: on certain networks, recvfrom hasen't returned. Even select
returns with data aviable recvfrom got stuck because of no data.
Added MSG_DONTWAIT here as flag. (only on linux)
- fixed: counter pkg_lastid became > 32767 almost messages are lost
in cache managment
patch from: Michel Bernay
- fixed: bug with selecting a player gfx.
- got a big patch file from Michel Bernay which fixes:
fixed: bug about compute points of the winner in multiplayer mode
fixed: bug for server for coputing point (Suppress all process in
reception of playerdata)
fixed: bug in cache managment (lot of messages lost by function
added: function to find who player is owner of explosion to compute
added: function in debug for display player statistics
changed: display points on general menu
changed: scorring now a unique players wins a round add 1 point
(bonus for victory) and numer of player killed by thge
- Added Warning if a game get startet with only one player selected
Patch send in by: Carles Pina i Estany
- Added Joystick support - Patch send in by: Patrick Kirsch
Chenges i made to the patch: I open only once the joystick device.
Since after the patch the joystick got opened a few times without
closing it again. The setupmenu will display now the number of the
button which is selected for the function.
- Fixed BUG found by Lars Poeschel
One player could join without problems and if a second player joined
this network game, the server crashed in do_contest() accessing
illegal memory. The problem is that a contest packet is received with
to -1 and from 1. Then in the line
players[ct_pkg->to].net.flags &= (0xFF - NETF_firewall);
obviously illegal memory is accessed.
Fixed the check of the to parameter from the contest packet. The
server ignores now a to value of -1.
- Changed Docdir to $prefix/share/doc (Felipe Rafailov)
- Added some more resolutions. (requested by some users)
- Fixed BUG shown in: http://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=242031
(patch from: Petr Gajdos)
In network game i wanted to use all the time a different bomb
instead of the first free aviable. In the code i forgot to modify
some values. This patch should fix it now.
(player.c:player_findfreebomb) changed i to nr.
- Fixed some drawing issues with flying bombs.
- The last special item use was lost on clients in a network game.
special.use (was reset during special_clean)
special.clean variable added to save the cleaning state.
tested and works.
- Fixed: kicked bombs can travel in time. (map.bfield was set too early)
rewrote full bomb kicked system.
- Fixed: compile warning: packets.c(635): error #592: variable "s_mod" is
used before its value is set (reported by: David Binderman)
- Fixed: Special settings will be saved into the config file.
- Changed: all data will have thier own Makefile. So "make install" and
"make dist" won't copy the CVS dirs.
- Fixed: Second Player Problem
this fix includes that if a second player was used the game got somehow
very instable, because there have been no reset of all the game data.
playerselection works now much better. There have been problems with
some keys for the second player.
- Fixed: problem on slow networks with the loop that the selected player
gfx gots selected and deselected. (infinite loop on the network)
- Fixed: problem with overwriting the servers address on clients.
problem only seen on server who gets connected from two differen ip
| 2012-10-06 13:55:05 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (310) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-07-03 20:44:11 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix inline usage
| 2012-05-16 16:35:34 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (1) |
games/bomberclone: Fix indirect linking on DragonFly
| 2012-01-28 12:00:57 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (48) |
Recursive bump for removal of jpeg/tiff/png buildlink3.mk files
from SDL_image. If one of these packages needs them, it should
include them itself.
| 2011-01-13 14:40:12 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1644) | |
png shlib name changed for png>=1.5.0, so bump PKGREVISIONs.