/scummvm, LucasArts Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion
1.6.0nb2, Package name:
scummvm-1.6.0nb2, Maintainer: adam
ScummVM is an implementation of LucasArts S.C.U.M.M. (Script Creation Utility
for Maniac Mansion) interpreter, used in games such as Monkey Island, Indiana
Jones, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, and many more.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: scummvm-1.6.0nb2
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: scummvm-1.6.0nb1
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: scummvm-1.6.0
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: scummvm-1.5.0nb1
- (2012-08-04) Updated to version: scummvm-1.5.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2013-06-02 20:13:24 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Added support for 3 Skulls of the Toltecs.
- Added support for Eye of the Beholder.
- Added support for Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon.
- Added support for Hopkins FBI.
- Added support for Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths.
- Added support for The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime.
- Added support for the Macintosh version of Discworld 1.
- Added a new save/load chooser based on a grid of thumbnails. This is only
supported for resolutions bigger than 640x400. The old chooser is still
available and used for games without thumbnail support. It is possible to
select the old one as default too.
- Rewrote VideoDecoder subsystem.
- Added Galician translation.
- Added Finnish translation.
- Added Belarusian translation.
- Using the mouse wheel on a slider widget now changes the value by the
smallest possible amount. This is more predictable than the old behaviour,
which was to change the value by "one pixel" which would sometimes not
change it at all.
- Updated MT-32 emulation code to latest munt project snapshot.
- Added FluidSynth settings dialog, mainly for reverb and chorus settings.
- Fixed crash on certain Smacker movies.
| 2012-10-06 13:55:05 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (310) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-15 12:07:21 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1789) | |
recursive bump from libffi shlib major bump
(additionaly, reset PKGREVISION of qt4-* sub packages from base qt4 update)
| 2012-08-20 08:50:21 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix name of the hack for Mac OS X Lion.
| 2012-08-04 16:45:35 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
update to 1.5.0
-support more games
-support for TrueType fonts via FreeType2
-custom game and engine options
-speedup, UI improvements
pkgsrc change: cleanup of options -- the "x11" backend doesn't work,
so "sdl" is the only choice left
| 2012-06-17 02:22:10 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add a hack to work around a compiler bug under Mac OS X Lion.