/opencpn-plugin-draw, place georeferenced objects/items on the OpenCPN interface
1.2.0nb3, Package name:
opencpn-plugin-draw-1.2.0nb3, Maintainer: bouyer
OpenCPN is a free software (GPLv2) project to create a concise chart plotter
and navigation software, for use underway or as a planning tool. OpenCPN is
developed by a team of active sailors using real world conditions for
program testing and refinement.
This plugin is designed to allow users to place objects/items on the OpenCPN
interface and have these georeferenced. This allows the objects/items to move
with the chart and have a definined Latitude and Longitude. There are two
basic types of object/item that can be used: points and paths.
Points are very similar to Waypoints and mark locations on the chart.
Paths joint two or more points together and draw a line between them.
Currently these Points exist: Boundary Point, Text Point,
Electronic Brearing Line (EBL) Point, Dead Reckoning (DR) Point.
These Points are used to construct special types of Paths: Boundary,
Electronic Bearing Line (EBL) and Dead Reckoning (DR).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-draw-1.2.0nb3
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-draw-1.2.0nb2
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-draw-1.2.0nb1
- (2016-07-18) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-draw-1.2.0
- (2016-06-16) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-draw-1.1p13
- (2016-05-23) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-draw-20160415nb2
CVS history: (Expand)