/opencpn-plugin-watchdog, implements various configurable alarms in OpenCPN
20160716nb3, Package name:
opencpn-plugin-watchdog-20160716nb3, Maintainer: bouyer
OpenCPN is a free software (GPLv2) project to create a concise chart plotter
and navigation software, for use underway or as a planning tool. OpenCPN is
developed by a team of active sailors using real world conditions for
program testing and refinement.
This plugin is developed by Sean D'Epagnier and implements various configurable
alarms alerting the user about the changing conditions round the boat.
Watchdog also implements a Deadman-alarm and an improved anchor alarm.
Watchdog communicates with another very useful plug-in, called OpenCPN ODraw
Plugin (opencpn-plugin-draw in pkgsrc). That plugin is a tool to draw
geo-referenced points, lines and shapes within OpenCPN.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-watchdog-20160716nb3
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-watchdog-20160716nb2
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-watchdog-20160716nb1
- (2016-07-18) Updated to version: opencpn-plugin-watchdog-20160716
- (2016-04-24) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version opencpn-plugin-watchdog-20160415 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)