/p5-Geo-ShapeFile, Perl extension for handling ESRI GIS Shapefiles
2.61, Package name:
p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.61, Maintainer: wen
Geo::ShapeFile module reads ESRI ShapeFiles containing GIS mapping
data, it has support for shp (shape), shx (shape index), and dbf
(data base) formats.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-25) Updated to version: p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.61
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.60nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.60nb1
- (2015-05-01) Updated to version: p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.60
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.52nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Geo-ShapeFile-2.52nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-25 11:18:55 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.61
- Specify minimum Math::Trig version to avoid some cpantesters
fails on pre5.8.9 perls on Cygwin.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 01:08:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for geography category
One mismatched digest found in geography/libmemphis02:
# package libmemphis02
recorded SHA1 (memphis-0.2.3.tar.gz) = dbc2f61e49b996dc9ca91df0de9a08eb7adbfa9b
calculated SHA1 (memphis-0.2.3.tar.gz) = 85993bce12c3616fcf6e7682a70b9605883edec2
No changes were made to the libmemphis02 distinfo file
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-01 04:31:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.60
Update my mail
- Add method to obtain the dbf header information.
- Clean up some POD formatting issues.
- CPAN testers are green for 2.57_001 so make a production release.
- Fix incorrect passing of arguments in the shape index.
This should not affect most existing code as the indexing
is only used when called explicitly.
- Croak when an invalid file name is passed.
Development release towards 2.58. Changes are listed there.
- Shawn Laffan
- CPAN testers are green for 2.55_001, so bump the version number and \
release as a full version.
- Shawn Laffan
- Add Geo::ShapeFile::Shape::Index as a simple 2-d block based index.
- Geo::Shape::ShapeFile now uses a spatial index for the segments.
This speeds up the contains_point routines by about 50-70% when used.
The index is opt-in at the moment, so will have no effect on existing code.
- Geo::ShapeFile::get_part now returns an array ref in scalar context.
- Geo::ShapeFile::Point::angle_to now works.
- Many of the undocumented methods have been renamed to use a leading underscore,
as they are private methods. This avoids a number of POD test warnings.
- Add parent, POSIX and autovovofication to the list of dependencies in the \
- Shawn Laffan
- Fix https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=89563
Thanks to Daniel Smith for reporting, and also providing an optimisation
which also handles edge overlap cases.
- Reorganise the test suite to allow running of subsets of tests.
- Shawn Laffan
- Clear up several longstanding RT tickets:
Clarify docs such that point objects are passed to has_point, not \
Values returned from width and height were swapped. Thanks to Le \
Goddard for reporting.
$@ should have been @_ (thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for reporting)
DBF field names can now be accessed in file order.
corners were incorrectly reported. Thanks to Liam Gretton for reporting.
- Reorganise the test suite to use subtests, with tests in subs. Add more tests.
- General formatting and style changes to the code.
- Add List::Util as a dependency.
- Development is now on github, so update the metadata to reflect this.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-04 11:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (48) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.