/viking, Viking manages GPS data, supports OpenStreetMap and geocaching
1.6.2nb5, Package name:
viking-1.6.2nb5, Maintainer: gdt
Viking is a Free/open-source program to manage and display GPS data.
You can import and plot tracks and waypoints, show OpenStreetMap,
Terraserver or other tiled maps under it, download geocaches for an
area on the map, make new tracks and waypoints, see real-time GPS
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: viking-1.6.2nb5
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: viking-1.6.2nb4
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: viking-1.6.2nb3
- (2017-01-23) Updated to version: viking-1.6.2nb2
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: viking-1.6.2nb1
- (2016-12-30) Updated to version: viking-1.6.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 23:04:05 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (670) | |
Revbump after icu update
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2017-01-22 22:27:49 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Drop gpsbabel as a dependency
Based on discussions with upstream, it is recommended but not
required. gpsbabel requires qt4 now and is about to require qt5,
which makes it very large.
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-12-30 01:10:03 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 1.6.2
Upstream no longer builds documentation by default. Don't enable it,
because then the build fails because it assumes mapnik is present.
Note that C++11 is now required by upstream, at least if mapnik is
included. For now, just add C++ to languages.
Add patch to remediate new bashisms.
Viking 1.6.2 (2015-12-21)
Bug Fix Release
* Don't remove project name if one decides not to delete all layers.
* Fix routes not saved in GPX when tracks are made invisible.
* SF Bugs#103: Fix TrackWaypoint layer items may not be displayed when pasted
* Enable Catalan and Turkish translations.
* Restore opening of JPG files.
* SF Bugs#127: Fix initial display of Waypoint sort order.
* Fix map layer widget sensitivity dependent on map type.
Viking 1.6.1 (2015-11-24)
Bug Fix Release + updated translations
* Several fixes and many code improvements from Coverity scans
* Fix heap-buffer-overflows
* Mapnik3 support.
** C++ standard required is now C++11
* Reactivate building of the reference documentation
* SF Bugs#126: Fix crash in gdk_rgb_convert_0888 due to using deallocated memory.
* SF Bugs#121: Fix crash when invalidating previously acquired tiles.
* SF Bugs#123: Fix bzip2 decompression on Windows.
* SF Bugs#122: Fix memory cache confusion with multiple "On Disk OSM Tile \
* SF Bugs#120: Fix Track drawing bug across the 180th Meridian.
* Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1210403: Only download and process one Bing \
* Fix Geocaches acquiring with latest geo-* software
* Import latest Launchpad translation updates
* Many other small fixes - see the ChangeLog for the full details.
| 2016-12-04 06:17:46 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (667) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 58.1
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update