/aview, ASCII Art image viewer
220.127.116.11nb17, Package name:
aview-18.104.22.168nb17, Maintainer: salo
dT8 8Tb aview is a high quality ascii-art image (pnm) browser
dT 8 8 Tb and animation (fli/flc) player which uses AAlib
dT 8 8 Tb (a portable ASCII Art library, part of the AA-project).
dT 8 8 Tb
dT 8 8 Tb aview features:
* High quality ascii art rendering
* Save into many formats (html, text, ansi, more/less etc...)
* Contrast, Bright, Gamma control
* Image zooming/unzooming
* Three dithering modes
* Hidden "bonus" features :)
* Support for bright, dim, inverse attributes/extended character set
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-09-09) Updated to version: aview-22.214.171.124nb17
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: aview-126.96.36.199nb15
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: aview-188.8.131.52nb14
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: aview-184.108.40.206nb13
- (2011-09-04) Updated to version: aview-220.127.116.11nb12
- (2011-01-13) Updated to version: aview-18.104.22.168nb11
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-22.214.171.124/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-09-08 23:24:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (27) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for netpbm update.
Add some build fixes where necessary.
| 2014-09-08 22:40:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (18) | |
DEPEND on netpbm instead of including its buildlink3.mk file, if you're
not linking against it.
Bump PKGREVISION for packages that (might be|are) changed.
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu
| 2012-10-06 16:11:27 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (427) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-02-06 13:42:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1812) | |
a) tiff update to 4.0 (shlib major change)
b) glib2 update 2.30.2 (adds libffi dependency to buildlink3.mk)
| 2011-09-04 10:54:03 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
* Add a patch for CVE-2008-4935, based on Debian's fix, adjust mktemp(1)
behavior differ between OpenBSD orign and FreeBSD one.
* Add some missing includion of header files.