/clutter-box2d, Clutter Box2D integration library
0.10.0nb25, Package name:
clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb25, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A glue layer between clutter and box2d that provides a special group where the
actors can be set to be static or dynamic in regard to a physics simulation. The
source tree currently contains an embedded version of box2d trunk.
- Children of the ClutterBox2d group can be simulated as static or dynamic
rigid bodies. Collision detection.
- Specifying the gravity of the world.
- play/pause control over the box2d physics engine
- Setting linear and angular velocities of simulated children.
- automatic position synchronization between clutter and box2d.
- distance (spring)
- mouse (for dragging objects around and manipulating them).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb25
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb24
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb23
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb22
- (2015-01-17) Updated to version: clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb21
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: clutter-box2d-0.10.0nb20
CVS history: (Expand)