/djview4, Portable DjVu viewer and browser plugin
4.10.6, Package name:
djview4-4.10.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DjView4 is a portable DjVu viewer and browser plugin.
It's entirely based on the public djvulibre api, entirely
written in portable Qt4. Supports continuous scrolling
and side-by-side display of pages.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-05-04) Updated to version: djview4-4.10.6
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: djview4-4.10.5nb1
- (2016-01-31) Updated to version: djview4-4.10.5
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: djview4-4.8nb17
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: djview4-4.8nb16
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: djview4-4.8nb15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-05-04 12:29:17 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.10.6
* high dpi display support
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-01-31 08:27:04 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update to 4.10.5
NEW IN VERSION 4.10
- Bug fixes: layout, usability, preferences, locale selection
- Works with both Qt4 and Qt5
- Build uses automake/qmake hybrid (instead of autoconf/qmake).
- Layout annotations are honored in multipage mode
- Experimental OpenGL rendering
- Slideshow mode
NEW IN VERSION 4.9
- Added language selection in preference.
- Added option to override printing and saving restrictions.
- Automatic reloading of djvu documents when the file is changed.
- New chinese translations.
- Improved network code (needs Qt>=4.4.)
- Remember the last visited position for the last 50 documents.
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-126.96.36.199/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-04-04 20:25:51 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Stop treating FreeBSD 10 like FreeBSD 1.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.