/djvulibre-lib, Compression library for scanned documents
3.5.27, Package name:
djvulibre-lib-3.5.27, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DjVu is a set of compression technologies, a file format,
and a software platform for the delivery over the Web of digital documents,
scanned documents, and high resolution images.
DjVu documents download and display extremely quickly, and look exactly the
same on all platforms. DjVu can be seen as superior alternative to PDF and
Postscript for digital documents, to TIFF (and PDF) for scanned documents, to
JPEG for photographs and pictures, and to GIF for large palettized
images. DjVu is the only Web format that is practical for distributing
high-resolution scanned documents in color. No other format comes close.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: djvulibre-lib-3.5.27
- (2012-12-17) Updated to version: djvulibre-lib-22.214.171.124
- (2011-10-27) Updated to version: djvulibre-lib-3.5.24
- (2011-02-26) Updated to version: djvulibre-lib-3.5.23
- (2010-08-09) Updated to version: djvulibre-lib-3.5.22
- (2010-01-18) Updated to version: djvulibre-lib-3.5.21nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-126.96.36.199/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 01:05:31 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update to 3.5.27
* Use Makefile.common for common stuff.
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.27
- simplified configuration scripts
- deadlock fixes
- miniexp under win32 uses tlsalloc instead of _thread vars (pb under xp)
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.26
- Thread safe miniexp
- Now using the standard autotools approach (thanks to Vincent Torri).
- New windows installer (thanks to Konstantin Kravtsov).
- Fixed Russian code page issues in windows.
- General speedup thanks to lock-free smart pointers.
- ddjvu can produce one file per page.
- djvused can now set the default page orientation.
- Bug fixes all around.
| 2012-12-19 13:51:26 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
#undef getc in case it is still a macro from stdio.h.
| 2012-12-17 14:54:23 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
update to 3.5.25
| 2012-10-06 16:11:27 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (427) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-03-21 21:03:31 by Hans Rosenfeld | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Include sys/types.h for size_t.
| 2011-10-27 12:32:56 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.5.24
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.24
- Set ddjvuapi_version to 20.
- Added ddjvuapi support for changing the white point.
| 2011-02-26 08:27:05 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.5.23.
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.23
- Djview3 has been deprecated by djview4 whose source comes in
its own tarball. Use configure option --enable-djview to force
the compilation of djview3.
- Set ddjvuapi_version to 19.
- Added ddjvu_document_create_by_filename_utf8
- Generate icons with rsvg rather than imagemagick.
- djvused: correctly outputs escape characters.
- djvumake: added options to generate foreground colors.
- Various bug fixes.