/djvulibre-tools, Compression library for scanned documents
3.5.27, Package name:
djvulibre-tools-3.5.27, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DjVu is a set of compression technologies, a file format,
and a software platform for the delivery over the Web of digital documents,
scanned documents, and high resolution images.
DjVu documents download and display extremely quickly, and look exactly the
same on all platforms. DjVu can be seen as superior alternative to PDF and
Postscript for digital documents, to TIFF (and PDF) for scanned documents, to
JPEG for photographs and pictures, and to GIF for large palettized
images. DjVu is the only Web format that is practical for distributing
high-resolution scanned documents in color. No other format comes close.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: djvulibre-tools-3.5.27
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: djvulibre-tools-18.104.22.168nb1
- (2012-12-17) Updated to version: djvulibre-tools-22.214.171.124
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: djvulibre-tools-3.5.24nb1
- (2011-10-27) Updated to version: djvulibre-tools-3.5.24
- (2011-02-26) Updated to version: djvulibre-tools-3.5.23
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-09-25 01:05:31 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update to 3.5.27
* Use Makefile.common for common stuff.
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.27
- simplified configuration scripts
- deadlock fixes
- miniexp under win32 uses tlsalloc instead of _thread vars (pb under xp)
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.26
- Thread safe miniexp
- Now using the standard autotools approach (thanks to Vincent Torri).
- New windows installer (thanks to Konstantin Kravtsov).
- Fixed Russian code page issues in windows.
- General speedup thanks to lock-free smart pointers.
- ddjvu can produce one file per page.
- djvused can now set the default page orientation.
- Bug fixes all around.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu
| 2012-12-17 14:55:48 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
sync w/ base pkg
| 2012-10-06 16:11:27 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (427) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-02-06 13:42:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1812) | |
a) tiff update to 4.0 (shlib major change)
b) glib2 update 2.30.2 (adds libffi dependency to buildlink3.mk)
| 2011-10-27 12:34:08 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update to 3.5.24
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.24
- Added option "-u" in djvused.
- Added option "-o djvufile" in djvuxmlparser.
- Added support for <CHARACTER> tag in djvuxmlparser.
- Added print-xmp, set-xmp, remove-smp in djvused.
| 2011-02-26 08:27:05 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.5.23.
NEW IN VERSION 3.5.23
- Djview3 has been deprecated by djview4 whose source comes in
its own tarball. Use configure option --enable-djview to force
the compilation of djview3.
- Set ddjvuapi_version to 19.
- Added ddjvu_document_create_by_filename_utf8
- Generate icons with rsvg rather than imagemagick.
- djvused: correctly outputs escape characters.
- djvumake: added options to generate foreground colors.
- Various bug fixes.
| 2010-12-23 12:45:04 by David Sainty | Files touched by this commit (254) |
Mechanically replace references to graphics/jpeg with the suitable
alternative from mk/jpeg.buildlink3.mk
This allows selection of an alternative jpeg library (namely the x86 MMX,
SSE, SSE2 accelerated libjpeg-turbo) via JPEG_DEFAULT=libjpeg-turbo, and
follows the current standard model for alternatives (fam, motif, fuse etc).
The mechanical edits were applied via the following script:
for d in */*; do
[ -d "$d" ] || continue
for i in "$d/"Makefile* "$d/"*.mk; do
case "$i" in *.orig|*"*"*) continue;; esac
sed -e 's;graphics/jpeg/buildlink3\.mk;mk/jpeg.buildlink3.mk;g' \
-e 's;BUILDLINK_PREFIX\.jpeg;JPEGBASE;g' \
< "$i" > "$out"
if cmp -s "$i" "$out"; then
rm -f "$out"
echo "Edited $i"
mv -f "$i" "$i.orig" && mv "$out" \