/f-spot, Full-featured personal photo management application
0.8.2nb40, Package name:
f-spot-0.8.2nb40, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
F-Spot supports 16 common files types, including JPEG, GIF, TIFF,
RAW, and others.
It can import your photos from your hard drive, camera (including
PTP type), or iPod.
Photos can be tagged for searching and grouping, and the timeline
gives quick sense of temporal location, and quantity of photos
taken. F-Spot can view and export EXIF and XMP metadata in your
Other features include fullscreen and slideshow modes.
Editing photos in F-Spot is a breeze. Easily rotate, crop, resize,
and adjust red eye and other color settings with a few simple
clicks. Versioning ensures your originals are never altered.
Enter descriptions of photos that are saved in the actual file so
other people and programs will be able to see them, whether they
use F-Spot or not.
F-Spot allows for quick and precise color adjustments, including
brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and temperature.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: f-spot-0.8.2nb40
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: f-spot-0.8.2nb39
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: f-spot-0.8.2nb38
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: f-spot-0.8.2nb37
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: f-spot-0.8.2nb36
- (2016-05-03) Updated to version: f-spot-0.8.2nb35
CVS history: (Expand)