/gdk-pixbuf, The GNOME image loading library
0.22.0nb20, Package name:
gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb20, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GdkPixbuf is a new GNOME library designed to solve part of Imlib's
design limitations that make it hard to write efficient and highly
modular applications. The GdkPixbuf library provides a basic,
reference counted structure called GdkPixbuf. This structure points
to a block of image data, has fields that describe the format of the
image data, and also contains a reference count. The library also
provides a simple mechanism for loading images from files, and a more
sophisticated mechanism for loading images progressively from
arbitrary buffers. It also provides utility functions to transform
pixbufs and render them to GDK drawables.
The GdkPixBuf library provides a number of features:
* Image loading facilities.
* Rendering of a GdkPixBuf into various formats:
drawables (windows, pixmaps), GdkRGB buffers.
This is the gtk 1 version of gdk-pixbuf, which is obsolete. It is
included natively in gtk2+.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb20
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb19
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb18
- (2012-05-25) Updated to version: gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb17
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb16
- (2011-08-03) Updated to version: gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0nb15
CVS history: (Expand)