/gimp, The GNU image manipulation program
2.8.14nb5, Package name:
gimp-2.8.14nb5, Maintainer: adam
Powerful image manipulation program similar to "Adobe Photoshop"[tm].
It supports layers, arbitrary image sizes and working on several images
at the same time. It comes with a lot of useful plug-ins. Missing is CMYK
support and more than 8 bits per channel.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: mng, svg
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-23) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb5
- (2015-10-01) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb4
- (2015-08-25) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb2
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb1
- (2014-08-30) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-23 11:30:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (40) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for poppler shlib major bump.
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-184.108.40.206/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-01 07:37:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (36) |
Recursive revbump for poppler-0.36.0 shlib bump.
| 2015-08-25 15:24:27 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Switch to gegl0.2.
(darktable didn't build before for me. A much newer version is out.)
| 2015-07-23 22:54:54 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add a pdf option to gimp package.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-08-30 08:37:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
- Fix libtool versioning (forgot to bump gimp_interface_age)
- OSX: Fix migration code for old GIMP directories
- Fix brush sizes when used from plug-ins
- Windows: Allow to Explorer-open files with UTF-8 characters in the filename
- Make XCF loading more robust against broken files
- Make sure the widget direction matches the GUI language
- Remove the option to disable the warning when closing a modified image
- Fix canvas overlay widgets (like the text options) for tablets
- Make DND work between images in one dockable
- Make gimp_image_get_name() return the string used for the image title
- Make script-fu-server more secure by listening to 127.0.0.1 by
default and add a warning about changing that IP. This breaks the
procedure's API, but for security reasons.
- Bring back proper script-fu translations
- Massively clean up and fix the OSX build and bundle
- Add Jenkins tutorial
- Documentation updates
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates