/gimp, The GNU image manipulation program
2.8.18nb1, Package name:
gimp-2.8.18nb1, Maintainer: adam
Powerful image manipulation program similar to "Adobe Photoshop"[tm].
It supports layers, arbitrary image sizes and working on several images
at the same time. It comes with a lot of useful plug-ins. Missing is CMYK
support and more than 8 bits per channel.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: mng, svg
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-08) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.18nb1
- (2016-08-21) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.18
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb6
- (2016-08-01) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb5
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb4
- (2016-05-23) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2016-11-08 11:51:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (46) |
Recursive bump for poppler-0.48.0.
| 2016-08-21 09:41:25 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated gimp to 2.8.18.
Overview of Changes from GIMP 2.8.16 to GIMP 2.8.18
- Initialize fontconfig cache in separate thread to keep GUI
responsive on first startup
- Properly recognize layer masks as deactivated, e.g. for moving layers
- Create $XDG_DATA_HOME if it doesn't exist
- (CVE-2016-4994) Multiple Use-After-Free when parsing XCF channel
and layer properties
- Fix progress access to prevent crash on rapid sequence of commands
- Fix crash in gimp-gradient-segment-range-move
- Disable color picker buttons on OS X to prevent a GUI lockup
- Disable "new-style" full-screen mode on OS X to prevent a crash
- Pulsing progress bar in splash screen to indicate unknown durations
- Fix gamut warning color for lcms display filter
- Fix unbolding of bold font on edit
- Prevent accidental renaming of wrong adjacent item
- Change compression settings to decrease size by 20%
- Add Catalan, Danish, French, Dutch
- Fix crash on sRGB JPEG image drag & drop
- Fix ambiguous octal-escaped output of c-source
- Fix KISS CEL export
- Fix progress bar for file-compressor
- Make Script-Fu regex match return proper character indexes for
- Fix Script-Fu modulo for large numbers
- Documentation updates
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2016-08-01 16:23:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (45) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for poppler-0.46.0 shlib major bump.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-05-22 20:20:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (42) | |
Recursive bump for poppler* update to 0.44.0.
| 2016-04-15 16:42:54 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for poppler-0.42.0.