/gimp, The GNU image manipulation program
2.8.14, Package name:
gimp-2.8.14, Maintainer: adam
Powerful image manipulation program similar to "Adobe Photoshop"[tm].
It supports layers, arbitrary image sizes and working on several images
at the same time. It comes with a lot of useful plug-ins. Missing is CMYK
support and more than 8 bits per channel.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: mng, svg
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-08-30) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.10nb3
- (2014-05-21) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.10nb2
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.10nb1
- (2013-12-01) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.10
- (2013-11-07) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-08-30 08:37:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
- Fix libtool versioning (forgot to bump gimp_interface_age)
- OSX: Fix migration code for old GIMP directories
- Fix brush sizes when used from plug-ins
- Windows: Allow to Explorer-open files with UTF-8 characters in the filename
- Make XCF loading more robust against broken files
- Make sure the widget direction matches the GUI language
- Remove the option to disable the warning when closing a modified image
- Fix canvas overlay widgets (like the text options) for tablets
- Make DND work between images in one dockable
- Make gimp_image_get_name() return the string used for the image title
- Make script-fu-server more secure by listening to 127.0.0.1 by
default and add a warning about changing that IP. This breaks the
procedure's API, but for security reasons.
- Bring back proper script-fu translations
- Massively clean up and fix the OSX build and bundle
- Add Jenkins tutorial
- Documentation updates
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates
| 2014-08-19 12:42:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
ftp.gimp.org is no longer. Update/remove links pointing there.
From Niclas Rosenvik.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-22 14:02:19 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Uh-oh, forgot to update distinfo with new patch checksum.
| 2014-05-21 15:50:22 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Sanity check colormap size (CVE-2013-1913), valid range is 0 .. 256.
Sanity check # of colors and map entries (CVE-2013-1978)
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/patch … f1b3afd03e
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/patch … 0d7f78caf4
Bump PKGREVISION to 2.
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2013-12-15 09:25:38 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Build with freetype 2.5.x
| 2013-12-01 12:58:44 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Set manifest as Windows 8 compatible
- Indicate if a file was exported in the Quit dialog
- Add shortcuts and hint labels to the close and quit dialogs
that make closing and quitting easier and more consistent
- Rename the File->Export menu labels to match Save/Save as
- Fix keyboard shortcuts on OSX Mavericks
- Don't open lots of progress popups when opening many files
- Correctly restore the hidden state of docks in single window mode
- Fix exporting an image consisting of a single layer group
- Don't attempt to pick transparent colors
- Fix crash in LCMS plugin if RGB profile was missing
- Fix compile on NetBSD (missing -lexecinfo)
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates