/gimp, The GNU image manipulation program
2.8.16nb4, Package name:
gimp-2.8.16nb4, Maintainer: adam
Powerful image manipulation program similar to "Adobe Photoshop"[tm].
It supports layers, arbitrary image sizes and working on several images
at the same time. It comes with a lot of useful plug-ins. Missing is CMYK
support and more than 8 bits per channel.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: mng, svg
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb4
- (2016-05-23) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb3
- (2016-04-15) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb2
- (2016-01-27) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16nb1
- (2015-12-06) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.16
- (2015-11-23) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-05-22 20:20:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (42) | |
Recursive bump for poppler* update to 0.44.0.
| 2016-04-15 16:42:54 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for poppler-0.42.0.
| 2016-04-11 06:41:20 by Darrin B. Jewell | Files touched by this commit (1) |
specify --without-xmc and --without-libxpm if gtk2 is not built with x11
| 2016-01-27 11:31:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (40) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for poppler shlib bump.
| 2015-12-05 22:31:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
- Seek much less when writing XCF
- Don't seek past the end of the file when writing XCF
- Windows: call SetDLLDirectory() for less DLL hell
- Fix velocity parameter on .GIH brushes
- Fix brokenness while transforming certain sets of linked layers
- Always show image tabs in single window mode
- Fix switching of dock tabs by DND hovering
- Don't make the scroll area for tags too small
- Fixed a crash in the save dialog
- Fix issue where ruler updates made things very slow on Windows
- Fix several issues in the BMP plug-in
- Make Gfig work with the new brush size behavior again
- Fix font export in the PDF plug-in
- Support layer groups in OpenRaster files
- Fix loading of PSD files with layer groups
- OSX build system fixes
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates
| 2015-11-23 11:30:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (40) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for poppler shlib major bump.
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-220.127.116.11/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.