/gimp, The GNU image manipulation program
2.8.14nb4, Package name:
gimp-2.8.14nb4, Maintainer: adam
Powerful image manipulation program similar to "Adobe Photoshop"[tm].
It supports layers, arbitrary image sizes and working on several images
at the same time. It comes with a lot of useful plug-ins. Missing is CMYK
support and more than 8 bits per channel.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: mng, svg
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-01) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb4
- (2015-08-25) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb2
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14nb1
- (2014-08-30) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.14
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: gimp-2.8.10nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-10-01 07:37:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (36) |
Recursive revbump for poppler-0.36.0 shlib bump.
| 2015-08-25 15:24:27 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Switch to gegl0.2.
(darktable didn't build before for me. A much newer version is out.)
| 2015-07-23 22:54:54 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add a pdf option to gimp package.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-08-30 08:37:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
- Fix libtool versioning (forgot to bump gimp_interface_age)
- OSX: Fix migration code for old GIMP directories
- Fix brush sizes when used from plug-ins
- Windows: Allow to Explorer-open files with UTF-8 characters in the filename
- Make XCF loading more robust against broken files
- Make sure the widget direction matches the GUI language
- Remove the option to disable the warning when closing a modified image
- Fix canvas overlay widgets (like the text options) for tablets
- Make DND work between images in one dockable
- Make gimp_image_get_name() return the string used for the image title
- Make script-fu-server more secure by listening to 127.0.0.1 by
default and add a warning about changing that IP. This breaks the
procedure's API, but for security reasons.
- Bring back proper script-fu translations
- Massively clean up and fix the OSX build and bundle
- Add Jenkins tutorial
- Documentation updates
- Bug fixes
- Translation updates
| 2014-08-19 12:42:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
ftp.gimp.org is no longer. Update/remove links pointing there.
From Niclas Rosenvik.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.