/gqview, GTK2-based graphic file viewer
2.0.4nb23, Package name:
gqview-2.0.4nb23, Maintainer: drochner
GQview is a graphics file viewer. Basic features:
- Single click image viewing / navigation.
- Zoom functions.
- Thumbnails, with optional caching and .xvpics support.
- Multiple file selection for move, copy, delete, rename, drag and drop.
- Drag and drop.
- Ability to open images in external editors (configurable).
GQview is obsolete; gqview-devel is a newer version and geeqie is a fork.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gqview-2.0.4nb23
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gqview-2.0.4nb22
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gqview-2.0.4nb21
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: gqview-2.0.4nb20
- (2013-09-03) Updated to version: gqview-2.0.4nb19
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: gqview-2.0.4nb18
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-22.214.171.124/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2013-10-10 16:42:40 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1058) |
Recursive revbump from pango-1.36.0
| 2013-09-02 21:51:33 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1071) | |
Revbump after cairo update
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.