/hugin, Panorama photo stitcher
2016.2.0nb5, Package name:
hugin-2016.2.0nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Hugin is an opensource graphical user interface (GUI) for Panorama tools.
Like other GUI front-ends, hugin provides an easy-to-use unified point-and-click
interface to a whole range of other command-line tools including:
* autopano-sift, autopano-sift-C, panomatic or autopano for automatic creation
of control points.
* nona for remapping input images and rendering output images.
* enblend and enfuse for seamless blending of output images.
The Hugin project's mission is not only to provide a powerful GUI, but also to
provide opensource replacements for the small number of closed source components
of Panorama tools, especially PTStitcher. A PTStitcher replacement, called nona
has been developed, supporting its most important features.
Among the many flexible Hugin workflow options, it is possible to correct
exposure, Vignetting and White balance between photos; generate HDR or exposure
blended output from bracketed photos; or use 16bit and HDR input data natively.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: hugin-2016.2.0nb5
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: hugin-2016.2.0nb4
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: hugin-2016.2.0nb3
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: hugin-2016.2.0nb2
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: hugin-2016.2.0nb1
- (2016-11-06) Updated to version: hugin-2016.2.0
CVS history: (Expand)