/inkscape, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) editor
0.92.1nb2, Package name:
inkscape-0.92.1nb2, Maintainer: reed
Inkscape is an open source Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) editor
with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, and Visio.
Supported SVG features include basic shapes, paths, text, alpha
blending, transforms, gradients, node editing, SVG-to-PNG export,
grouping, and more.
The goal is to be a fully XML, SVG, and CSS2 compliant extensible
drawing tool. It has a GNOME-style interface.
Inkscape can be used for slideshows, printing, converting image
formats, and can be used without a GUI for some features. It offers
PDF import and export.
This package also includes inkview, a slideshow program which uses
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: inkscape-0.92.1nb2
- (2017-03-14) Updated to version: inkscape-0.92.1nb1
- (2017-02-16) Updated to version: inkscape-0.92.1
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: inkscape-0.92.0nb1
- (2017-02-10) Updated to version: inkscape-0.92.0
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: inkscape-0.91nb24
CVS history: (Expand)