/kdegraphics3, Graphics programs for the KDE integrated X11 desktop
3.5.10nb46, Package name:
kdegraphics-3.5.10nb46, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The kdegraphics module of KDE is a collection of graphics based programs
and plugins. Programs are included to view dvi, pdf, ps and various fax
and icon formats:
* kcoloredit: contains two programs: a color value editor and also a color
* kdvi: program (and embeddable KPart) to display *.DVI files from TeX
* kfax: a program to display raw and tiffed fax images (g3, g3-2d, g4)
* kfaxview: an embeddable KPart to display tiffed fax images
* kfile-plugins: provide meta information for graphic files
* kfract: a fractal image generator
* kghostview: program (and embeddable KPart) to display *.PDF and *.PS
* kiconedit: an icon editor
* kooka: a raster image scan program, based on SANE and libkscan
* kpaint: a simple pixel oriented image drawing program
* kruler: a ruler in inch, centimeter and pixel to check distances on the
* kpixmap2bitmap: converts an image into several bitmaps, one for each color.
Bitmaps can be saved directly as *.xbm, as xpm into *.h or as a QCoord object
* ksnapshot: make snapshots of the screen contents
* kuickshow: fast and comfortable imageviewer
* kview: picture viewer, provided as standalone program and embeddable KPart
* kviewshell: generic framework for viewer applications
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: kdegraphics-3.5.10nb46
- (2015-08-17) Updated to version: kdegraphics-3.5.10nb45
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: kdegraphics-3.5.10nb44
- (2014-09-09) Updated to version: kdegraphics-3.5.10nb43
- (2014-08-22) Updated to version: kdegraphics-3.5.10nb41
- (2014-05-15) Updated to version: kdegraphics-3.5.10nb40
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-188.8.131.52/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-14 15:31:54 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Allow building kdegraphics3 and kipi-plugins-kde3 against newer
| 2015-08-17 00:00:38 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Recursive bump for graphics/sane-backends.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-09-08 23:24:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (27) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for netpbm update.
Add some build fixes where necessary.
| 2014-09-08 22:40:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (18) | |
DEPEND on netpbm instead of including its buildlink3.mk file, if you're
not linking against it.
Bump PKGREVISION for packages that (might be|are) changed.