/kipi-plugins, Common plugin structure for KDE4 programs
4.13.0nb7, Package name:
kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb7, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
KIPI (KDE Image Plugin Interface) is an effort to develop a common
plugin structure for Digikam, KPhotoAlbum, Showimg and GwenView.
Its aim is to share image plugins among graphic applications. Kipi
is based on the old digiKam plugins implementation.
One of the nicest things about KDE Photo Management Programs like
"digiKam", "KPhotoAlbum", "GwenView" and "ShowImg" is how easily
its functionality can be extended, by using plugins. Plugins can
manipulate image files in almost any way that users can. Their
advantage is that it is much easier to add a capability to the host
application by writing a small plugin than by modifying the host
application core. Many valuable plugins have C++ source code that
only comes to 100-200 lines or so.
Kipi plugins are additional functions for the KDE Images Managment
Host Programs. They can add extra menus and shortcuts, and extend
the host programs features. You can install as many or as few as
you like, from within host programs.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-31) Updated to version: kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb7
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb6
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb5
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb4
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb3
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: kipi-plugins-4.13.0nb2
CVS history: (Expand)