/p5-SVG, Perl module for generation of SVG images
2.64nb1, Package name:
p5-SVG-2.64nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module is a perl extension for generating stand-alone or inline SVG
(scaleable vector graphics) images using the W3C SVG xml recommendation.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-SVG-2.64nb1
- (2015-11-14) Updated to version: p5-SVG-2.64
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-SVG-2.63nb1
- (2015-03-07) Updated to version: p5-SVG-2.63
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-SVG-2.50nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-SVG-2.50nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-14 04:57:58 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.64
- RT #103938 SVG::DOM insertSiblingAfter calls nonexistent 'parent' method \
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-184.108.40.206/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-07 02:31:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 2.50 to 2.63
- Move SVG results from POD to external files.
- Remove more duplicate pod.
- Encoding of the pod RT #89414
- Eliminate a bunch of duplicate documentation.
- Skip tidy testing if module is not available (RT #102484)
- POD formatting.
- Convert source files to utf8
- Add more tests
- css styles are now sorted to make it easeier to test
- Run Perltidy on the code
- Experiment to show images on MetaCPAN
- Move all the content of SVG::Manual to SVG
- Add an image to the pod generated by and example.
- Rename SVG::Manual from .pm to .pod.
- Stop violating the Subroutines::ProhibitExplicitReturnUndef policy,
eliminate 'return undef' and return wantarray?():undef; from the code.
- Update the dates in the Changes file.
- Remove the function prototypes that don't work on methods anyway.
Stop violating the Subroutines::ProhibitSubroutinePrototypes policy.
- missing test file removed from MANIFEST (RT #78856)
- move POD testing to xt/
- Some example cleanup - Shlomi Fish
- removing prototype - Shlomi Fish
- POD fixes - David Paleino
- Maintenance by Gabor Szabo
- Some documentation fixes.
- Modernizing test suite.
- Link to new public repository.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-03-02 11:44:46 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (69) |
Reset maintainer to "pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org".