/ps2eps, Tool for generating EPS Format files from one-page PS documents
1.68nb5, Package name:
ps2eps-1.68nb5, Maintainer: minskim
ps2eps is a tool (written in Perl) to produce Encapsulated PostScript
Files (EPS/EPSF) from usual one-paged Postscript documents. It
calculates correct Bounding Boxes for those EPS files and filters some
special postscript command sequences that can produce erroneous
results on printers. EPS files are often needed for including
(scalable) graphics of high quality into TeX/LaTeX (or even Word)
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: ps2eps-1.68nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: ps2eps-1.68nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: ps2eps-1.68nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: ps2eps-1.68nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: ps2eps-1.68nb1
- (2011-07-28) Updated to version: ps2eps-1.68
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-18.104.22.168/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-06 16:11:27 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (427) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-07-28 09:21:07 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ps2eps to 1.68.
- quoted translate command string
- quote of tmpfname for coping with spaces in filenames
- added -a option
- changed handling of hiresBB (now rounded to hiresprecision, by default 0.5pt)
- added %%BeginData %%EndData as indicators for Binary Section
- added new option -b (treat as binary) to prevent filtering CR/LF stuff
- fixed help/usage formatting output