/xsane, New improved frontend for SANE
0.99.9nb5, Package name:
xsane-0.99.9nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Xsane is a versatile new frontend for SANE that is improved over
the standard xscanimage. Features are:
* Scan and photocopy function.
* Works as GIMP-plugin.
* Unique user interface for all scanners.
* 8 bit output formats: pnm, png, postscript, jpeg and tiff.
* Experimental 16 bit support.
* 16 bit output formats: pnm (ascii), png and raw (comparable to
* Automatic increase of filename counter (use filename of the
* Changes of color enhancement (gamma, brightness, contrast,
white-, gray- and black point) are
* updated in preview window without a new preview-scan!
* Color enhancement for scanners/backends that do not support
* Autoadjust-function for gamma, contrast and brightness.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: xsane-0.99.9nb5
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: xsane-0.99.9nb4
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: xsane-0.99.9nb3
- (2015-08-17) Updated to version: xsane-0.99.9nb2
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: xsane-0.99.9nb1
- (2015-01-16) Updated to version: xsane-0.99.9
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-126.96.36.199/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-17 00:00:38 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Recursive bump for graphics/sane-backends.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-01-16 10:50:47 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.99.9:
xsane-0.998 -> 0.999:
- better preview window size calculation (thanks to Nils Phillipsen)
- removed null-pointer bug in xsane_update_param (thanks to Nils Phillipsen)
- manual page bugix
- changed email password storage
| 2014-12-27 00:21:10 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
(MASTER_SITES) Strip off 'old/' leaf. Both current and new exist there.