/gnuradio-zeromq, All of the zeromq blocks, utilities, and examples
18.104.22.168, Package name:
gnuradio-zeromq-22.214.171.124, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware,
allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and
received are defined by software. What this means is that it turns the digital
modulation schemes used in today's high performance wireless devices into
This contains all of the zeromq (net/zeromq, 0MQ lightweight messaging
kernel) blocks, utilities, and examples.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-14) Updated to version: gnuradio-zeromq-126.96.36.199
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: gnuradio-zeromq-3.7.10nb2
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: gnuradio-zeromq-3.7.10nb1
- (2015-09-01) Updated to version: gnuradio-zeromq-3.7.8
- (2015-04-17) Updated to version: gnuradio-zeromq-3.7.6nb1
- (2015-01-24) Updated to version: gnuradio-zeromq-188.8.131.52
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-13 23:03:37 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (26) | |
Updated ham/gnuradio-core (and other gnuradio-*) to 184.108.40.206
This is the first bug-fix release for v3.7.10
This contains bug fixes primarily for GRC and DTV.
* Catch more exceptions thrown by ConfigParser when reading corrupted
* Fix the docstring update error for empty categories.
* Fix grcc to call refactored GRC code.
* Convert initially opened files to absolute paths to prevent
attempting to read from tmp.
* Move startup checks back in to gnuradio-companion script from grc/checks.py.
* Fix a segfault that occurs from out-of-bounds access in
dvbt_bit_inner_interleaver forecast by forecasting an enumerated list
of all input streams.
* Fix VL-SNR framing.
* Enable update rate in block_recovery_mm blocks to keep tags close to
the the proper clock-recovered sample time. Tag offsets will still be
off between calls to work, but each work call updates the tag rate.
* Fix the derivative calculation in fmdet block.
* Fix linking GSL to gr-fec.
* Use gnu99 C standard rather than gnu11 standard to maintain
support for GCC 4.6.3.
Minor spelling and documentation fixes.
Fix uhd_siggen_gui when using lo_locked.
(pkgsrc changes on gnuradio-core/Makefile.common)
- Following lines added
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2015-09-01 06:14:55 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (31) | |
Update gnuradio-* 3.7.6 to 3.7.8
| 2015-04-17 17:53:16 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (302) |
Revbump after updating devel/boost-libs
| 2015-01-24 13:22:05 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update gnuradio-* from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
GNU Radio releases 3.7.6 and 22.214.171.124 are available for download:
( several tens of lines omitted for URL and List of contributors)
Release 126.96.36.199 is a bug-fix only maintenance patch following 188.8.131.52,
and will be the last one for the 3.7.5 release. Release 3.7.6
incorporates all these fixes and adds significant new features.
| 2015-01-16 13:56:41 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update gnuradio-core (and others) from 3.7.5 to 184.108.40.206
See commit log of gnuradio-core for the changes. Or
2014-10-21 GnuRadio 220.127.116.11 is available
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gn … ogV3_7_5_1
| 2014-11-15 03:13:19 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from zeromq shlib major bump.