/hamlib, API for digital communications equipment
3.0.1nb1, Package name:
hamlib-3.0.1nb1, Maintainer: gdt
The Ham Radio Control Library, Hamlib for short, provides a standardized
API layer enabling access and control to a wide variety of digital
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: hamlib-3.0.1nb1
- (2016-02-14) Updated to version: hamlib-3.0.1
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: hamlib-126.96.36.199nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: hamlib-188.8.131.52nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: hamlib-184.108.40.206nb1
- (2012-11-03) Updated to version: hamlib-220.127.116.11
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-02-14 14:24:03 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 3.0.1.
Drop MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no; it seems to build fine with -j4.
Clean up workarounds for resolved issues.
Drop rpc conditional, because upstream removed rpc entirely
Many bug fixes and new radios.
Rototill build system.
Add readline support (not packaged yet).
Change to single library instead of many.
| 2015-11-03 00:57:25 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (32) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for ham category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-10 12:14:44 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Disable RPC support on SmartOS.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-11-03 00:54:45 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 18.104.22.168.
Note that MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no seems unnecessary.
* Fix configure.ac so that rigctld/rotcld work on Win32 platform
* Add NSIS script to build executable installer on Win32 platform
* Remove unsupported commands on IC-756 (non-Pro model) from AK6I
* Fix set_split in netrigctl.c to properly accept the split
value. TNX, N2ADR.
* IC-R8500: Add RIG_LEVEL_AF to has_set_level. TNX John, EI7IG
* ADAT updates from Frank, DG1SBG, needed for stable operation.