/xdx, Amateur Radio tcp/ip DX-cluster client
2.5.0nb3, Package name:
xdx-2.5.0nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Amateur Radio TCP/IP DX-cluster client. A DX Cluster is a means for
Amateur (Ham) Radio operators to tell each other, in realtime, about
DX stations (other interesting or rare Amateur Radio stations all over
the world). Users who are connected to a DX Cluster are capable of
announcing DX spots and related announcements, send personal talk messages,
send and receive mail messages, search and retrieve archived data, and
access data from information databases.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: xdx-2.5.0nb3
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: xdx-2.5.0nb2
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: xdx-2.5.0nb1
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: xdx-2.5.0
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: xdx-2.4.3nb1
- (2014-12-12) Updated to version: xdx-2.4.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-11-03 00:57:25 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (32) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for ham category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-06 11:56:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.5.0
xdx-2.5: Function keys F1 - F8 send often used commands to the cluster.
Close dialog when Ctl-Q is used.
Update manual page to current conventions.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-12-18 23:56:26 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove patch-aa after update removed it from distinfo.
| 2014-12-12 16:43:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
(pkgsrc) Update HOMEPAGE and MASTER_SITES
(upstream) Update xdx from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
Changelog for version Xdx (2.4.3)
* Apply Debian patch from bug #577377.
* Bring build system up to date for later versions of Autotools.
* Do not track any build system generated files in Git VCS.
* Modify source as needed for clean build with Gtk+ 2.24.
* New upstream maintainer, Nate Bargmann, N0NB <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Development hosted at https://github.com/N0NB/xdx
* Portuguese translation update from David, CT1DRB
* Add support to load updated country file using command line option,
environment variable, or placing cty.dat in the preferences directory.
* Fix URI handling for GTK+ 2.24 and later.
* Disable function keys for this release.