/canna, Kana-Kanji conversion system (meta-package)
3.7pl3, Package name:
Canna-3.7pl3, Maintainer: tsutsui
Canna is a Japanese input method server/client. Canna supports
Emacs/Mule (Multi-lingual extension Emacs), kinput2 X11 input methods,
cannum front end, and some others.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-18) Updated to version: Canna-3.7pl3
- (2008-09-18) Updated to version: Canna-3.6pl4nb2
- (2006-07-05) Updated to version: Canna-3.6pl4nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version Canna-3.6pl4 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 18:41:21 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Remove duplicate SHA512 digests that crept in.
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-25 13:17:36 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Pull upstream fix to avoid libcanna crash triggered by set-key command.
Reported by Takeshi Nakayama in PR pkg/50368.
Also update comment in patch-lib_RK_ncache.c to mention about
the upstream fix in the same commit.
| 2015-10-18 05:58:31 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (43) | |
Update canna packages to 3.7pl3.
- reorganize patch filenames for maintainability
- patch-ac is also merged into existing patch-dic_phono_Imakefile
- fix a missed 64 bit time_t issue in libRK
- add a hook in cmd.tmpl to disable installation of cmd/forcpp and
cmd/kpdic in canna-lib
- tweak SUBDIRS patches in Makefiles to avoid unnecessary builds
for each packages
- pull various updates to canuum from the original FreeWnn's uum,
including posix_openpt(3) support, and disable the default but
obsolete libspt support
- reorganize curses(3) ops in canuum per curses(3) documents
- fix misc compiler warnings
- take maintainership
All changes are noted in ChangeLog and CHANGES.jp in distfile.
I won't bother to quote ~1700 line ChangeLogs here,
because this latest 3.7pl3 was released on 2004/05/20 and
the previous 3.6pl4 was 2003/09/22.
Highlight points are:
- binary dictionary format is changed
- shlib versions are bumped to 1.2 from 1.1
- new APIs for wchar
- experimental 64 bit architecture support
- IPv6 support
Both server and clients (canuum and mule-1.1) are tested on
NetBSD/i386 7.0, NetBSD/amd64 7.0, and NetBSD/luna68k 7.0.
Also thanks to Nobuyoshi SATO, for his initial patch posted
| 2015-06-29 13:06:49 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Rename MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE_JP to MASTER_SITE_OSDN.
sourceforge.jp is renamed to osdn.jp.
However its mirror sites are not ready for osdn.jp.
| 2012-07-03 19:44:40 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Replace use of traditional CPP with AWK. This fixes one expansion bug
and additionally works with clang. Discussed with obache.
| 2011-12-07 17:05:59 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix tparm calls to the POSIX standard.
Remove non-standard resetterm call as it calls reset_shell_mode anyway.
| 2010-05-28 13:06:34 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Drop dependency on nbitools.
nbitools is not enough to maintain for recent platforms and no good support for
user-destdir (now, canna-lib and canna-canuum is user-destdir ready)
no objection in tech-pkg-ja@ about three months.