/ibus-anthy, Anthy engine for IBus input platform
1.5.6, Package name:
ibus-anthy-1.5.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Anthy engine for IBus platform. It provides Japanese input method from
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-11-03) Updated to version: ibus-anthy-1.5.6
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: ibus-anthy-1.5.5nb1
- (2014-04-06) Updated to version: ibus-anthy-1.5.5
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: ibus-anthy-1.5.4nb1
- (2013-10-23) Updated to version: ibus-anthy-1.5.4
- (2012-04-22) Updated to version: ibus-anthy-1.2.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-25 13:50:58 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (12) |
Remove mk/find-prefix.mk usage from the inputmethod category.
The find-prefix infrastructure was required in a pkgviews world where
packages installed from pkgsrc could have different installation
prefixes, and this was a way for a dependency prefix to be determined.
Now that pkgviews has been removed there is no longer any need for the
overhead of this infrastructure. Instead we use BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg
for dependencies pulled in via buildlink, or LOCALBASE/PREFIX where the
dependency is coming from pkgsrc.
Provides a reasonable performance win due to the reduction of `pkg_info
-qp` calls, some of which were redundant anyway as they were duplicating
the same information provided by BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg.
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 18:56:16 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (15) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-11-03 09:53:53 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ibus-anthy to 1.5.6.
* Fixed deprecated GtkHBox, GtkVBox and GtkStock since GTK+ 3.10.
* Fixed deprecated warnings with python3-gobject 3.13.3.
* Set max-width-chars property in ibus-anthy-setup wrapped GtkLabel.
* Set a parent window from 'IBUS_SETUP_XID' environment variable in setup.
* Replare FileNotFoundError with IOError for python2 compatibility. (#1736)
* Changed fequency 500 to 0.
* Added Emoji dictionary.
* Set preview_lines to -1 in zip code.
* Added search entry in view dictionary dialog.
* Fixed Gtk.SearchEntry.search-changed signal for gtk 3.8.
| 2014-05-17 18:10:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (152) |
Bump applications PKGREVISIONs for python users that might be using
python3, since the default changed from python33 to python34.
I probably bumped too many. I hope I got them all.
| 2014-04-06 06:24:19 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ibus-anthy to 1.5.5.
* Fixed IOError in print sys.stderr when the parent process exits.
* Added python3.
* Launched an error dialog when .anthy/last-record2_default.utf8 is broken.
Wile here, expressly configure as default-layout=default (instead of default \
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-11-26 12:22:15 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
py-gobject3 is required, and gobject-introspection is just required to build.