/ibus-el, IBus client for GNU Emacs
0.3.2nb3, Package name:
ibus-el-0.3.2nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
ibus.el is a IBus client for GNU Emacs. This program allows users on-the-spot
style input with IBus. The input statuses are individually kept for each
buffer, and prefix-keys such as C-x and C-c can be used even if IBus is active.
So you can input various languages fast and comfortably by using it.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-25) Updated to version: ibus-el-0.3.2nb3
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: ibus-el-0.3.2nb2
- (2013-02-18) Updated to version: ibus-el-0.3.2nb1
- (2012-04-22) Updated to version: ibus-el-0.3.2
- (2012-03-10) Updated to version: ibus-el-0.2.1nb1
- (2011-01-24) Updated to version: ibus-el-0.2.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 21:03:24 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (11) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-05-25 10:43:04 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
With ibus-1.5 and later, ibus-python module is in separate package.
| 2014-05-17 18:10:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (152) |
Bump applications PKGREVISIONs for python users that might be using
python3, since the default changed from python33 to python34.
I probably bumped too many. I hope I got them all.
| 2013-02-17 20:18:11 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Revbump all elisp packages after emacs changes.
| 2012-10-06 16:25:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (114) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-04 00:14:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Update for python25 removal.
| 2012-04-22 15:59:42 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ibus-el to 3.2.
2012-02-29 IRIE Shinsuke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added option `ibus-agent-search-paths' to fix problem that ibus-el-agent
cannot be found automatically if it has been moved to another directory
after loading ibus.el
* Fixed problem: Message of Xlib's BadWindow error sometimes is displayed
in particular environments (LP #932517)
* Changed command line options for ibus-daemon automatically launched
to start XIM server together ("-d" -> "-dx")
2012-02-14 IRIE Shinsuke <email@example.com>
* Fixed bug: An error occurs when using old version of IBus (< 1.4.0) which
doesn't support surrounding text (LP #930015)
* Fixed bug: ibus-mode aborts if newly created buffer is immediately
killed before receiving IMContext ID from IBus daemon (LP #930820)
* Fixed inappropriate error message "Couldn't receive data from agent."
in the synchronous communication
* Fixed bug: Prefix argument doesn't work for unhandled key events
* Fixed echo area's display for multiple strokes key sequence
* Changed to execute Emacs command directly as fallback for unhandled key
events, except for partial key sequences such as C-x
* Removed README.Debian file (Debian #648596)
2011-12-24 IRIE Shinsuke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added support for surrounding text
* Added option `ibus-candidate-window-h-offset'
* Added option `ibus-prediction-window-h-offset'
* Added command `ibus-enable-specified-engine'
* Changed to enable setting of ibus-prediction-window-position=0 even in
minibuffer if IBus version is 1.3.8 or later
* Changed to show underlines even if their thicknesses are zero
* Fixed problem: Table created by `table-insert' command might corrupt
when preediting aborts
* Fixed problem: Preediting may abort when using some engines such as m17n
* Fixed problem: Input focus cannot be detected on Ubuntu Unity desktop
because get_input_focus() often returns root window incorrectly
* Fixed bug: auto-fill-mode doesn't work (LP #784452)
* Fixed bug: Input focus cannot be obtained correctly in StumpWM (LP #856358)