/ja-freewnn-lib, Japanese/Chinese/Korean input method (Japanese client library)
1.11alpha23, Package name:
ja-FreeWnn-lib-1.11alpha23, Maintainer: tech-pkg-ja
FreeWnn Open Source version of Wnn.
This distribution contains Wnn Japanese/Chinese/Korean
Input System. Wnn is a network-extensible Kana-to-Kanji conversion system
and was jointly developed and released by the Software Research Group
of Kyoto University Research Institute for Mathematical Science, OMRON
Corporation and Astec, Inc.
Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-14) Updated to version: ja-FreeWnn-lib-1.11alpha23
- (2013-10-15) Updated to version: ja-FreeWnn-lib-1.11alpha22nb1
- (2011-09-13) Updated to version: ja-FreeWnn-lib-1.11alpha22
- (2010-07-11) Updated to version: ja-FreeWnn-lib-1.10nb4
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ja-FreeWnn-lib-1.10nb3 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-29 13:06:49 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Rename MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE_JP to MASTER_SITE_OSDN.
sourceforge.jp is renamed to osdn.jp.
However its mirror sites are not ready for osdn.jp.
| 2015-06-13 22:40:30 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ja-FreeWnn-lib and ja-FreeWnn-server to 1.11alpha23,
per FreeWnn-1.1.1-a023 release.
Upstream changelog in the release note:
Basically, This alhpa version is a snapshot release.
* Merge modificaion used in OpenSUSE packages by new member,
Mitsutoshi NAKANO. Added explicit function prototype and cast in
many places, so we reduced unpredictable effect on 64bit environment.
* As a consequence of this change, #define of WNN_CREATE / WNN_NO_CREATE
in jl_dic_create() is also changed. We believe no change is needed
for client build, but please report if you have problems.
* Exit status of jserver changed on receiving some signals (ex. SIGTERM).
(Not well documented.)
* Fixed problem for parallel build (ex. make -jXX) on pubdic+.
| 2013-10-15 08:25:38 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (72) | |
Bump PKGREVISION to 1.
New DISTFILE announced recently as follows.
| Subject: [Freewnn-users 136] Released 1.1.1-a022
| From: aono (at) cc.osaka-kyoiku.ac.jp (Tomoki AONO)
| Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 04:07:28 +0900
Our package had (all) diffs from 8 years old previous release.
3617618 Nov 30 2005 FreeWnn-1.1.1-a021.tar.gz
3702026 Aug 5 04:00 FreeWnn-1.1.1-a022.tar.gz
And already named following.
Thus this time, deleting patches and PKGREVISION= 1.
| 2013-06-10 05:09:01 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE (seen in joerg's build of 20130601)
| 2012-10-06 16:25:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (114) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-09-13 09:23:22 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (95) | |
- bump to 1.10 to 1.1.1-a021
See ChangeLog, ChangeLog.en
(too many lines to be listed here)
Please note minimum security fixes had been updated after
1.10 was committed, so not really whole thing between 1.10
- And more, a021 to a022 (CVS version) equivalent patches
- DESTDIR support (That's why a022 patches added)
- package structure adjusted
from (-lib -dict -server -server-bin) to (-lib -server)
for minimum modification from DISTFILE to pkgsrc.
- some common VARIABLES have been moved to ja-freewnn-lib/Makefile.common
More variables moved in
70 files added for a021 -> a022 updates
- some executable moved sbin to bin
by following line in Makefile
- 23 of dictionary files in share/wnn/ja_JP/dic
moved from ja-freewnn-dict/PLIST to ja-freewnn-server/PLIST
Thanks obache@ for correcting/proofreading for above Changes.